Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] that fourth goal

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The 1-2-3-4 ‘it’s over’ celebration was equally fulfilling.

IMG_4114.gif

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Absolutely loving the fact that the player they call "Pendro" finished off a lovely flowing move for the fourth and the player they love to wind up and sing grim songs about rape to scored in the second minute.

They've got nothing left. The one "piss take" I saw in twitter is that the songs to GOSBTS were displayed on the big screen.

I mean I'm sure they're not scraping the barrel, but it does seem to feel like it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The blokes in front of me were debating if the back heel was Baleba or Igor 🫣

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Felt like we needed it, the stadium felt very tense after it went to 3-1

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That... was a goal.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As the season has gone on, Joao Pedro has just got better and better. He has a deceptively languid style, but his touch and control is elite. He tracks back, he runs the channels, creates space, pulls defences around, he scores all types of goals and seems to have the perfect temperament and attitude. There's a real work ethic and lack of ego with the guy, which is something a Watford supporting mate of mine said about him when we signed him - he said we'd signed a gem, and he's been proved spot on.

£30m VERY well spent, and under contract until 2028 so he's not leaving for less than a hundred mill. I'm not taking it for granted, but under the current spending climate, I think we'll be enjoying this lads skills for a few years yet, and he's only going to get better.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
As the season has gone on, Joao Pedro has just got better and better. He has a deceptively languid style, but his touch and control is elite. He tracks back, he runs the channels, creates space, pulls defences around, he scores all types of goals and seems to have the perfect temperament and attitude. There's a real work ethic and lack of ego with the guy, which is something a Watford supporting mate of mine said about him when we signed him - he said we'd signed a gem, and he's been proved spot on.

£30m VERY well spent, and under contract until 2028 so he's not leaving for less than a hundred mill. I'm not taking it for granted, but under the current spending climate, I think we'll be enjoying this lads skills for a few years yet, and he's only going to get better.
I think he can improve his first touch when receiving the ball from deep with his back to goal. He can also improve his open play finishing. Does that, he's a complete player. His running on and off the ball is something else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here