Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That end of season feeling

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
It's an excellent suggestion. Would be much less stressful to close the site and get rid of iphones and internet, and just wait for the radio or the argus to break any news.

We could have a phoneline to call...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Whilst we have the small matter of squad rebuilding, a new manager and the World Cup to sort of occupy us football wise, still going to be a long 3 months.

Roll on August.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have found it stressy just trying to get streams, radio coverage etc this season, it's been exhausting. Next season I will be back in Sussex and life will be easier.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I have found it stressy just trying to get streams, radio coverage etc this season, it's been exhausting. Next season I will be back in Sussex and life will be easier.

That's funny Nibble. I always had the idea that you didn't really follow the Albion - you just enjoyed it on here!

(nothing wrong with that of course - that was just the impression I had. It only shows. Welcome back to Sussex squire).

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That's funny Nibble. I always had the idea that you didn't really follow the Albion - you just enjoyed it on here!

(nothing wrong with that of course - that was just the impression I had. It only shows. Welcome back to Sussex squire).

I think a lot of people on here think that, mainly because I very, very rarely post on football threads just as I rarely talk about football outside of match days or when news stories break. I just find other stuff more interesting. I cannot get to many matches but I love getting the radio on, jug of Westons Old Rosie and getting as involved as I can stuck out here in Palace territory :-(

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I think a lot of people on here think that, mainly because I very, very rarely post on football threads just as I rarely talk about football outside of match days or when news stories break. I just find other stuff more interesting. I cannot get to many matches but I love getting the radio on, jug of Westons Old Rosie and getting as involved as I can stuck out here in Palace territory :-(

Absolutely fair enough. Good to hear. I rarely talk about football - only with a few people whose views I respect (almost exclusively Albion fans) and on here.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Just as well nothing's going on at the Albion. I'll set my alarm for just before the Italy game. Nighty night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here