Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That bloody drum at smellhurst.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Palace fans who I work with HATE the thing. It doesn't help that it sounds like a Bodhrán (Irish drum used in folk music which is shit)

First drum I saw at a match was at Millwall, Cold Blow Lane back in the seventies. It was a novelty then but now is just for kids.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
What about an electronic keyboard with it switched to 'Snare Drum'. We can then alternate the tones as the game progresses. Increasing an octave every 10 minutes for added suspense.

I really like this idea, could have another one which plays the tune, the pratt behind me last week was sooo out of tune it really put me off. :D

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Palace fans who I work with HATE the thing. It doesn't help that it sounds like a Bodhrán (Irish drum used in folk music which is shit)

One I know says he is so fed up with it that he is considering not renewing his ST! - (Loves his seat in the Upper Tier of the Holmsdale, but can't stand the drum)

I can see where he's coming from - never, ever please at The Amex.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Didnt bother me Tuesday because i was too far away to really hear it, the Bristol away drum got right on my tits, in the same end.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Please if anyone is seen bringing a drum to the amex do not let them enter. ther's nothing more annoying. :nono:

It was a drum? I thought it was a hammer and they were carrying out running repairs to the Holms-dive stand!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here