Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thankyou Dean Hammond

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Thanks "Deano"

Our former captain obviously realised that Scott McGleish must be due to retire soon and so BRAVELY stepped up to the plate and assumed the role of "Total C**t" for the next 10 years or so.

Well done Hammond. You have well and truly burnt your bridges tonight and you deserve nothing less than the scorn, abuse and derision your deserve when you next rock up to our place playing for whatever sh*thouse team has had the misfortune to take you on.

You sir are a waste of oxygen and whatever pathetic outift next takes you on after you've been released by Southampton deserves everything they get. You were nothing, are nothing and forever will be nothing.

Good luck with Dagenham & Redbridge or Stevenage next season.

Prick

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
This

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I genuinely never liked him very much when he wass here.
I then actively disliked him for the manner in which he left.
And now I wouldn't piss on his back if he was smothered in jellyfish.

1066gull

There is a major transition period happening. Pompey are falling. Southampton are lumbering and we are climbing in a gorgeous area of beauty with superb access from either end of the country.

Well, it would be nice to extend the beginning of the flyover of the A27 towards Eastbourne to dual carriageway in most parts so I dont have to always go through bloody Ringmer

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
There is a major transition period happening. Pompey are falling. Southampton are lumbering and we are climbing in a gorgeous area of beauty with superb access from either end of the country.

Well, it would be nice to extend the beginning of the flyover of the A27 towards Eastbourne to dual carriageway in most parts so I dont have to always go through bloody Ringmer

Aidy, didn't you realise mephodrone (sp?) had been banned?:lolol: Yes, I agree with you about the road, but this thread is about scumbag Hammond.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think Hammond is possibly one of the most overrated players in the history of Withdean.
He was a total ARSE in the manner of his exit, and tonight he fully endorsed what a 24 carat TWUNT he is.

My nephew was sitting next to his bird (Rachel) in the North Stand tonight. I texted him to request he pass on my thoughts as to her boyfriends twuntedness. I trust he passed this on.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I think Hammond is possibly one of the most overrated players in the history of Withdean.
He was a total ARSE in the manner of his exit, and tonight he fully endorsed what a 24 carat TWUNT he is.

My nephew was sitting next to his bird (Rachel) in the North Stand tonight. I texted him to request he pass on my thoughts as to her boyfriends twuntedness. I trust he passed this on.

Texting someone to tell someones bird what you think of them... How MACHO :facepalm: :lolol:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Fuckin bow legged twat. Agreed he is the new McGleish.

Hope someone chucks a pint over him next time he's out in Brighton. Which is quite often.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Two bob twats, the pair of them, Hammond and Harding, which is apt as they play for a two bob twat of a failed manager.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
For those of us that weren't there... what did he do?

Apart from score.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Celebrated his "goal" in front of the South Stand and told us all to "f*** off".

:thumbsup:

I see, when I saw the goals on sky sports they had cut it so that it looked like he didn't celebrate and I went to bed thinking 'what a gent'... clearly I was wrong!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
:thumbsup:

I see, when I saw the goals on sky sports they had cut it so that it looked like he didn't celebrate and I went to bed thinking 'what a gent'... clearly I was wrong!

Then ran length of touchline gesturing and giving it all that thinking hes big time. Until then no one had noticed or cared he was playing. Not the same story after the goal I assure you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here