Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks to the mods...

pyi

Jul 24, 2007
for moving that thread by Jim gannon.

It has taken me 45 minutes to get on nsc and posts like that don't help.

I and lots of other fans are waiting for the important news and it *isses me off to be *ucked about by a immature little *anker,
Thanks again

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The, ahem, 'difficulties' of the last hour or so have been caused by me doing some tinkering to the NSC database.

Sorry!

pyi

Jul 24, 2007
The, ahem, 'difficulties' of the last hour or so have been caused by me doing some tinkering to the NSC database.

Sorry!

Thanks for the info i appreciate what a challenge it must to keep nsc running at this moment in time.

I can assure you i do appreciate unlike some other little *anker.

jim_gannon

Feb 25, 2009
sorry,i was only trying to have a laugh you depressing,grumpy tosser. again,sorry if it ruined your day. :tosser:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
i was only trying to have a laugh you depressing,grumpy tosser. again,sorry if it ruined your day. :tosser:

Aren't you a lovely character!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
sorry,i was only trying to have a laugh you depressing,grumpy tosser. again,sorry if it ruined your day. :tosser:

Well, I'm so glad you're not our new manager! :lolol: Otherwise the managers interview post match would be a whole lot more interesting!...

pyi

Jul 24, 2007

I can assure you i am far from being a depressed grumpy tosser,and i like a laugh,but having spent 45 minutes trying to get on this board,then reading your crap,yes i was pissed off.

And i think your post having been moved to CHILDISH RAMBLINGS speaks for itself,it tells me a lot about you.

Now if you want a laugh why don't you go f*** yourse'lf with a hedgehog.

Now that would be a laugh would'nt it.

Now f*** off:tosser:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I can assure you i am far from being a depressed grumpy tosser,and i like a laugh,but having spent 45 minutes trying to get on this board,then reading your crap,yes i was pissed off.

And i think your post having been moved to CHILDISH RAMBLINGS speaks for itself,it tells me a lot about you.

Now if you want a laugh why don't you go f*** yourse'lf with a hedgehog.

Now that would be a laugh would'nt it.

Now f*** off:tosser:

Man, just quit while you're ahead :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here