Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks to Charlie Oatway.....

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
John Byrne, John Keeley, Paul Rogers, Guy Butters, Darren Freeman, Richard Tiltman and others who played for Ian Hart's Spare Parts at Worthing United today in aid of former Utd 17yr old George Dowell who was paralysed from the chest down after a road accident om April.

A 5 all draw with the former utd U18 team raised over £2,500.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ahem, I believe it was 5-4 to your team Harty ?

Also many thanks a magnificent gesture for George who we will all hold out our thoughts for.

Amazing as Guy played against Junior yet he instigated a signed photo for him around 5 years ago when Junior broke his leg playing footie.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Ahem, I believe it was 5-4 to your team Harty ?

Also many thanks a magnificent gesture for George who we will all hold out our thoughts for.

Amazing as Guy played against Junior yet he instigated a signed photo for him around 5 years ago when Junior broke his leg playing footie.

How do you work that out

We were 2-0 down at the break, they scored a third, then Budge and Kilo scored, then Hoolie scored a pen for them then they slotted a fifth passed Geoff Raynsford.

Then with the the input of my youthful subs, Ryan Quirke and Ellis MCWilton scored one each before the OG by the utd player.

5 all when I went to school, as much as I'd like the victory:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here