Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks NSC....

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Is he a palace fan? I'm struggling with that shit right now.There's almost as many Palace shirts out in Palace tonight as Chelsea shirts.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've heard he's been charged with the palace changing room poogate and is now on the runs

My source is telling me that is unlikely. Admittedly, it's all gone quiet now. My sources are well placed. But aren't telling me anything.

Is he a palace fan? I'm struggling with that shit right now.There's almost as many Palace shirts out in Palace tonight as Chelsea shirts.

No, he is overwhelmingly not of a Palace persuasion. What a nasty accusation to make!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lolol:

That is horrible - having to go to Stevenage.

I know, right? But the English Disco Lovers don't have a base closer to Brighton than that.

In all seriousness, anyone who can, please contact Mr Frutos. I am hitting a brick wall. I know where he works, however, and I will cause a scene tomorrow if he does neither of the following;
1) Post on NSC
2) Reply to my texts.

:thumbsup:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
What the hell is going on?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yes he has, but it is a bit worrying because I've never seen Frutos as the attention seeking type.

He's not. So I peppered him with texts and threatened to cause a scene at his workplace if he didn't reply - so he did.

I can not divulge any further details at this time, but to the legion of Frutos fans out there, rest assured he is ok.

I've probably missed something, but why has he flounced ?

No idea.

He's not. So I peppered him with texts and threatened to cause a scene at his workplace if he didn't reply - so he did.

I can not divulge any further details at this time, but to the legion of Frutos fans out there, rest assured he is ok.

Good to hear.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

So to see your threats he had to come on NSC to see them! :lol:

Anyway, I do know him in the real world so if you are looking "S" :wave: and wish you all the best mate.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So to see your threats he had to come on NSC to see them! :lol:

Anyway, I do know him in the real world so if you are looking "S" :wave: and wish you all the best mate.

I might be wrong but texts are usually sent by mobile phone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here