Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Kish

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Have we ever released someone who has had such a first class season for us? He'll genuinely go down as one of my favourite Albion players of recent times.

It's been a joy to have him at the Albion, and what an appropriate way to bow out (assuming he does now retire).

Thanks for everything, Kish. :clap:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hope he gets on tomorrow so we can say thank you and good luck properly

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Agreed, Kish has been a steadying influence in midfield all season... and I suspect he has also been a big factor in the excellent way that Liam Bridcutt has developed as the season has gone on.

Thanks for everything Kish :)

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I thought he was a cracking player for us last season, and one of the fittest 35 year olds I'd ever seen play football :cheers:

A player I'd have in any team of mine :clap:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Probably up there with Simon Morgan as in one season WONDERS.

Kish :bowdown:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Great player and a proper professional to boot. A real rarity these days. A class act all the way.

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Have we ever released someone who has had such a first class season for us?

In Alan Mullery's first season, 1976-77, our best player that season by a country mile was Graham Cross, an ageing centre half who was signed from Leicester in the close season. He played nearly every game and was instrumental in getting us promoted. I remember my disbelief when we paid £100k + Graham Cross to PNE for some bloke I'd never heard of called Lawrenson.

All the best, Kish.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
An excellent professional and he has done a great job for us, not least helping Bridcutt to progress (source Liam Bridcutt)
Hope that whatever he does next is just as successful.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Cheers, Kish - your contribution has been top class :amex::amex::amex:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Thank you Radostin Kishishev, 2010/2011 League 1 Champion & Albion legend. :thumbsup:

All the best for the future.

:albion1:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does anyone know is he going to hang up his boots now?

That's what he said in his recent interview. I'm quite sad that he's going as I thought he had another year in him as a squad player. My Charlton supporting colleague said he would have him back there but Kish has said that if he wasn't wanted at Brighton, then he wouldn't go to another club and would retire.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Sad, sad, sad. Would loved for him to stay on in some role. He was SO important for us in quite a few games. Brentford sticks in the mind.
Great, great pro.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here