Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks from a Charlton Fan

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Feeling left out. Get used to it, everyone hates you[/QUOTE

Perhaps we should act like cry babies like Brighton fans and start a campaign:facepalm:

The basic criteria for starting or running a campaign is to have united support, sadly that's where you would fall down, I wouldn't bother if I was you.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
What a sad numbnuts.

Who uses the term "numbnuts" and then calls someone else sad ?

I reported as this board is not all about Palace - and encourage others to do the same. I like to read threads without them being hi-jacked into the petty ya-boo posts that often occur when Palace posters contribute. Your post hardly adds to the quality of the board.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Very impressed by the great variety of songs about palace I heard on the train, including some very nasty, libellous and sickening ones about Simon Jordan.

I concede, you do hate palace more than us.

I keep saying that the rivalries with Palace are threefold and diluted. It must be a bit confusing for the stripey nigels to know who to hate more. Its a bit like the Reading, Oxford, Swindon, Bristol thing. Nobody knows where the biggest rivalry lies. They all dislike each other.
As a BHA fan, I'd rather not share a rivalry. I'd prefer to stay neutral, as our geography dictates... Millwall and Charlton have more claim on Palace as a rival. We are just gatecrashers at a South London party.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
I keep saying that the rivalries with Palace are threefold and diluted. It must be a bit confusing for the stripey nigels to know who to hate more. Its a bit like the Reading, Oxford, Swindon, Bristol thing. Nobody knows where the biggest rivalry lies. They all dislike each other.
As a BHA fan, I'd rather not share a rivalry. I'd prefer to stay neutral, as our geography dictates... Millwall and Charlton have more claims on Palace as a rival. We are just gatecrashers at a South London party.

Take us out of it and no club gives a s-it.
A bit like Chatlton really maybe you could start a rivalry with the clowns as you normally play in the same division it makes more sense.
What's all this tell the mods on here?Until you have an away end Dick knights mum than that's just the way it is on here you should know by now.
Try to stop being the victims it's making you look soft.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Take us out of it and no club gives a s-it.
A bit like Chatlton really maybe you could start a rivalry with the clowns as you normally play in the same division it makes more sense.
What's all this tell the mods on here?Until you have an away end Dick knights mum than that's just the way it is on here you should know by now.
Try to stop being the victims it's making you look soft.

I do hope you realise that that's a total load of old Google. To Charlton's great credit, they went up to the Premier Division & stayed there for about 8 consecutive seasons. As a matter of interest, how many years have your footballing megastars managed in The Premier League? The way you lot go on most of the time, you'd think a season where you only manage a Europa League spot would be viewed as a complete disaster. :rolleyes:

Been a visitor on this site for a while now, But i just wanted to say thank you for a great day out, was speaking to a few Albion fans on the train and bus and seem like a great bunch, with great banter too. Also you were great when you came down to the Valley allways look forward to Brightons visit.
As in game wise yesterday i thought you were very unlucky and on another day you may of even scored 3 or 4. But Powell had a tactic (Parking the bus) which worked a treat last night, many football fans will call it boring, but in football, teams like us have to play this way in order to get something from the game , which shows huge amount of Respect towards you guys. Cracking stadium too absolutly beautiful, much better than the Withdean which was a nightmare last time i was down. Overall estatic with the point as many of our fans were fearing the worse.

Good luck with the play-offs which i'm sure you'll make and beat the palace scum if you do end up playing them. If not i hope we'll be seeing you next year ! All the best

Fair play to you mate. That's Charlton & Millwall from South London who have both came down here and given us a good game and had supporters who got behind their team.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here