Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank You

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
As we approach our final home game, I just though it would be appropriate to say thanks to everyone who has helped make my first season as a season ticket holder so memorable.

I may have been a JCL, but my Albion history stretches back to the Goldstone days, and I wasn't going to pass up the chance to be part of the clubs history. From the opening league game against Donny (which took me nearly 4 hours to get to from Gravesend thanks to the M25 being shut...) I have loved every second of the Amex experience. I have made many new friends with the people around me in N1D, and am already eagerly awaiting season 2012/13.

Favourite moment as to be Will's late late winner in that game, though the pleasure that watching Vicente do his thang offers runs it close. In my opinion, I hope that GG gets the player of the year award tomorrow, but above all I have so many happy memories that will live me forever (not all of them involving Gullys Girls.....)

Thank you Gus, thank you to the team, staff and everyone at the Amex. Hell, thanks to all on NSC who have kept me informed, amused, entertained throughout this season. For me, Brighton is more than just a football club, and am mighty proud to be a Seagull. Let's raise the roof tomorrow and really show the lads and the world that we really are the best fans in the world.

Take a bow Seagulls, Brighton Til I Die

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
If there was ever a thread to bring a smile to my face this is it. :)

Thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here