Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Seagulls from the Gas

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is fantastic news and good luck to you.

Oh and I can confirm having a new stadium is an amazing footballing experience.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Brilliant news - you deserve it and will love every second of seeing the new stadium being built like we did. Up the Pirates!!!!!

The Bluedeemer

Mar 20, 2014
Great to hear you got it. I bet you guys are all on cloud nine. I remember when we finally got the Yes and being over the moon.

So glad that the few minutes we all took to sign it have paid off and you will have a great home to play in.

Have you got a proposed moving in date yet?
Thank you PRS,yes absolutely buzzin down here,just have to ensure we don't end up in the conference next season! The plan is to start the 60 week build early summer and move in for the start of the 2015/16 season,will be a close call though I expect.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Thank you PRS,yes absolutely buzzin down here,just have to ensure we don't end up in the conference next season! The plan is to start the 60 week build early summer and move in for the start of the 2015/16 season,will be a close call though I expect.
Congratulations and wish you well for the rest of season and in making your dream of getting new stadium a reality..

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I'm so pleased for you and glad Brighton fans were of help. Onwards and upwards now!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I hope you Bristol fans feel guilty for chasing Brighton fans around Bath all we ever did to you was to soak your goalkeeper in the south goal at the Goldstone with a ballon full of water I think the goalie was Shepherd!, he actually said thanks it was a very hot day,:O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here