Thank you Mr Tony Bloom

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Amid all the celebrations, I think we all owe this man an MASSIVE thank you.

Not only for paying for the new ground, hiring Gus and backing him with cash but for telling Norwich to DO ONE when they came sniffing after Bennett.

Big thanks to Mr D Knight as well, but I think Tony Bloom could well become the single most important figure in our club's history.

And, refreshingly, one who clearly shuns the limelight.

We are so lucky.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I love you Tony!

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Tony Bloom is a true fan. It's in his blood. Albion are so lucky to have the Blooms.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Agree with 1st post... he has transformed our club, with Gus, his staff and our team...

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
What a legend............ Just don't ever try and play him at cards.

withdean62

Aug 20, 2008
your all correct about tony but without dick knights vision to bring us back home we would be in big shit,i just want to thank dick for everything he has done a true legend,we all know tony will bring us on but dont forget tonight we are champions DICK KNIGHT must not be forgotten,this only my opoinion,i have great respect for him

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
your all correct about tony but without dick knights vision to bring us back home we would be in big shit,i just want to thank dick for everything he has done a true legend,we all know tony will bring us on but dont forget tonight we are champions DICK KNIGHT must not be forgotten,this only my opoinion,i have great respect for him

this :albion1:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Dick is a top fella no doubt, but not sure it took much 'vision' to have the thought to bring us home...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports