Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you, fellow promotion chasers

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
From the Huddersfield board....

"Brighton might as well start putting the bunting up. Playing for 2nd now, but only because everyone else is as poor as us."

"Brighton are near enough up now so we can pretty much forget about them."

"Bye bye Brighton..."

At last they are admitting we are going to win the league!

sfc1976

Feb 5, 2011
Back in the Best Western hotel Hartlepool after an awful 0-0 and an equally awful curry. £200 for a team that don't seem to care.

Basically, you're just better than us and deserve to win the league, good luck. Over and out. :annoyed:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The Saints Board makes very amusing reading too. Apparently, it's all because we've got a better manager - nothing to do with the players :shrug:

By the way, I take issue with the word 'chasers'; more like promotion 'people standing around a bit'.

I agree with them entirely. Gus is a miracle worker :bowdown:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Really believe we will win it now- Just hope its sewn up against Southampton to rub their noses in it - Lock them in whilst we celebrate

I want them to have to give us a guard of honour.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
outstanding bunch of results tonight , absolutely out standing.

I'm begining to think this reported £93M Mr Bloom has spent on the stadium is bollox you know. He has blatantly spent it on bribing every other top half League 1 club to let us win the league.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We do have a better manager than Southampton. And a better team.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Now THAT would be sweet, i might even forgive a little, no bollocks i cant forgive them for that game v spurs.

Would absolutely fuckin love it if they had to give us the guard of honour though.

i would just love it if we'd already won the league and Hudds needed a point from the game against us to make sure that SCC couldn't get to second place. We could enjoy the best ever 0-0 draw.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I want them to have to give us a guard of honour.

i would just love it if we'd already won the league and Hudds needed a point from the game against us to make sure that SCC couldn't get to second place. We could enjoy the best ever 0-0 draw.

Oh my god, that would be so sweet, They give us a Guard of honour, AND we conspire with Huddersfield to make sure they miss out.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm going to be today's Victor Meldrew, be a miserable bar steward and remind you all about Leeds and their dip in form that nearly cost them promotion. But we were effing good last night weren't we?

bluestt

Feb 18, 2011
just reading this stuff makes me excited! still, don't count your chickens and all that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here