Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Brighton

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
You guys played great football ... exactly what Brighton should be aiming for. Good luck in the final.

And by the way, I'd like to apologise for the moronic Albion fan yesterday who stood on his seat and tried to start a chant about Mick Philpot burning his house down. Trust no Derby fans heard him.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'd like to thank Derby for not completely soccering us off the pitch at the Amex, and at least having the descency to wait until they were back at the iPro to do it. Please feel free to do the same to QPR / Wigan at Wembley.

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
Hope you get QPR at wembley i think there your best chance of a win, don't fancy your chances against Wigan.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
My respect for Derby has grown massively. The fans certainly have class and also clapped us at the end, also have had no bad comments from Derby fans at all with all wishing us well next season. The atmosphere yesterday was incredible, the loudest at a game I have been at for a very long time.

Good club with a good fanbase which plays good football. McClaren has done a fantastic job without a doubt and hopefully that can end with Derby going up as they certainly deserve to. Would rather see Derby go up than FFP-lovers QPR and 8 fan Wigan.

The noise was phenomenal at Derby yesterday. We tried to compete but at times it was impossible to be heard above the din. I am glad we stuck it out in good humour to the end and that was recognised by many of the Derby faithful.

I said before the semis that most fans from both sides would want the winner of this tie to go up. For me, the great support and excellent attacking play of your team has reinforced that view. I was 'glad' to say well done and good luck Derby to a number of fans as we left the ground yesterday. A word too for the Derby fans in the side room at the Brunswick before the game yesterday who enjoyed/endured a full repertoire of Albion songs in very good humour. It was the highlight of the day for me (along with our mickey-take of your goal music when we scored).

Cheers, good luck.

PG

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
It's been pretty much 6 years of average championship football with the odd good spell. Clough this season put a good young side together (more by luck than judgement in some respects) and McClaren has done wonders with it.

I'd like Nigel Clough here next season if Oscar goes. He's taken Sheffield United from basement fodder to nearly the play offs and plays great entertaining football.

albionite

May 20, 2009
You guys played great football ... exactly what Brighton should be aiming for. Good luck in the final.

And by the way, I'd like to apologise for the moronic Albion fan yesterday who stood on his seat and tried to start a chant about Mick Philpot burning his house down. Trust no Derby fans heard him.

I doubt they did until you mentioned it :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here