Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank You Brighton Fans For Your Words

albionite

May 20, 2009
Owdo fellas - I lived in Brighton 1999-2000 at the top elm grove - I was in a right nick sometimes, wobbling all over the shop uphill after a reyt good rave at the Volks Tavern

Me & mi pal were watchin yer borough game & cheerin' yer on by the way - footballs football tho' innit - im just a footy fan & a burnley fan, doin' mi bit fer lads - good luck next season, ya gettin there

But when i read 'A tin-pot town with tin-pot people doing tin-pot things in their tin-pot lives' i'm like, i just need to tell this numpty that some of us are adamantine n'all

Say that again in English, no understandy your tinpot writing

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Owdo lads,

I used to live in Brighton, 1999-2000- top of Elm Grove, I used to wobble about all over the shop uphill after a reyt good rave at the Volks Tavern

Im a football fan & a Burnley fan, just doin' my bit for the lads, innit

Me & mi pal were cheering you on in the Borough game, by the way - but football's football - what can yer do

Good luck next season, yer nearly there

But... when some numpty wrote A tin-pot town with tin-pot people doing tin-pot things in their tin-pot lives.

I had to tell the fella that some of us are adamantine n'all

I think I know who you really are..........

image.jpeg

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Owdo lads,

I used to live in Brighton, 1999-2000- top of Elm Grove, I used to wobble about all over the shop uphill after a reyt good rave at the Volks Tavern

Im a football fan & a Burnley fan, just doin' my bit for the lads, innit

Me & mi pal were cheering you on in the Borough game, by the way - but football's football - what can yer do

Good luck next season, yer nearly there

But... when some numpty wrote A tin-pot town with tin-pot people doing tin-pot things in their tin-pot lives.

I had to tell the fella that some of us are adamantine n'all

Shit a brick now we've revealed how easy it is to get your details eh?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Boring in the extreme . . . rather like his "football" team
Shouldn't be surprised really - the best thing about Burnley being the road out

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm impressed.. I couldn't get squat. And I'm quite good at these things!

Don't be, post details like IPs etc., etc. are available to moderators. Simple process of elimination.

Indeed - his ip address, and the e-mail address he used to sign up with, are available to those with SPECIAL powers...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Don't be, post details like IPs etc., etc. are available to moderators. Simple process of elimination.

They are. But I didn't use them. Everything you need to get started is on the link the OP provided. A simple three step process.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
They are. But I didn't use them. Everything you need to get started is on the link the OP provided. A simple three step process.

I don't have special powers, nor am I particularly skilled with IT but I've also got him (in about 3-4 mins). Initials DB, correct?

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
I don't have special powers, nor am I particularly skilled with IT but I've also got him (in about 3-4 mins). Initials DB, correct?

F*ck sake I've still got nothing- feeling left out here

Edit: I got his name- thats it

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm struggling. Up until now, I really really really wanted Leeds to get relegated over the next 11 days. Then something random reminded me of this guy and the thread he started to taunt us all.

What's quite amusing is that this muppet's Burnley blog (which he put the link for on his OP) also linked to another website that gave away his name and address. He was quite lucky not to be Jamie'd given how we all felt back in June 2016.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here