Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank You Bozza and all the team at NSC.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
GoldWithFalmer is a poster on NSC
Who started a thread possibly 'look at me'
It began with a big thanks to Bozza & the team
which could've come from a pipe dream,
possibly becoming a powerful moderator
with the grammar police as a collaborator.
GWF is a constant in our lives and a great "sauce"
A hearty round of applause :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That's rather quite good,no very good....you are a poet and perhaps you also know it..

But seriousness aside i do in moments of my life stop.pause look around and think wonder and marvel at it all and say

yes i do appreciate everything and NSC is no different,it was like i said the NSC dim and distant poster thread that did it,couple with the fact that it reminded me of a poster who i had some private messages with when i first stared posting,who was terminally ill and he helped me and to some degree i like to think i helped him,sadly he is no longer with us...that was my main reasoning..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
2003!? Wash your mouth out. I was one of the first posters - on the first page of threads - of the original NSC, when it was set up by a bloke called Gary in 1997 in the run up to Fans United 1. It used to be good until Bozza and his cronies took over.

:lolol: see see you do you do...i stand corrected and i did use a large slab of antiseptic tar soap too...just for you :kiss: :salute: btw did i not call you an original in post 13..

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
10.46 this morning, my IT Consultant has completely wiped my laptop to remove some Trojans during the week, I am trying to log in to NSC and due to my incompetence only partly succeeding.

I email NSC and within 30 minutes Bozza has both replied & sorted the issue.

Within 30 minutes.

On a Sunday.

Top Bloke and Top Site. :thumbsup:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
10.46 this morning, my IT Consultant has completely wiped my laptop to remove some Trojans during the week, I am trying to log in to NSC and due to my incompetence only partly succeeding.

Within 30 minutes.

On a Sunday.

A little thank you now and then works wonders in all walks of life. I queried something with one of the moderators recently and was amazed at the trouble they took to respond in full detail. NSC is very good for so many people, so just to say thanks means a lot to those who deserve it, and costs nothing.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A little thank you now and then works wonders in all walks of life. I queried something with one of the moderators recently and was amazed at the trouble they took to respond in full detail. NSC is very good for so many people, so just to say thanks means a lot to those who deserve it, and costs nothing.

It costs nothing more than a little pride and a few snipers taking shots at that pride,well it is Christmas soon after all and this site really is excellent and very much taken for granted,even by me at times.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Within 30 minutes.

On a Sunday.

Paul Barber would have done that in 15 minutes :wink: :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What do you mean thanks for running this site? It maintains itself through decent about advertising revenue. Besides didn't he sell it for a huge profit not so long ago? Hardly putting yourself out is it?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
If It weren't for this unusually addictive place giving sometime attention to the unholy babble of my faceless hermitry, I'd be down by the abundant riverside boiling voles, keeping warm in my toadskin cardigan and merrily making loves in the reeds with my latest kidnappee. It's robbed me of so much.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What do you mean thanks for running this site? It maintains itself through decent about advertising revenue. Besides didn't he sell it for a huge profit not so long ago? Hardly putting yourself out is it?

swear at me or another poster,post profanity or lies,sexual pics or just be abusive and find out....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If It weren't for this unusually addictive place giving sometime attention to the unholy babble of my faceless hermitry, I'd be down by the abundant riverside boiling voles, keeping warm in my toadskin cardigan and merrily making loves in the reeds with my latest kidnappee. It's robbed me of so much.

Sounds quite plesant,may be best waiting until the spring tho.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Within 30 minutes.

On a Sunday.

10.46 - on a Sunday - within 30 minutes. Why weren't you all at Church.

You'll all rot in hell, and whither NSC then, or even wither NSC then.

I'll try and put in a good word.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I reckon we should have a month where neither Bozza nor any of the mods touch it, and see what happens. Just for a laugh. Obviously if some sort of technical issue happens that causes the site to crash, you can't ask him to fix it; if persistent swearing & abuse causes GoogleAds to withdraw their money, you have to pay the difference, and if you say something libellous & get threatened by lawyers, you're on your own.

Sounds ideal. Count me in :thumbsup:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I reckon we should have a month where neither Bozza nor any of the mods touch it, and see what happens. Just for a laugh. Obviously if some sort of technical issue happens that causes the site to crash, you can't ask him to fix it; if persistent swearing & abuse causes GoogleAds to withdraw their money, you have to pay the difference, and if you say something libellous & get threatened by lawyers, you're on your own.

Sounds ideal. Count me in :thumbsup:

You've proper shattered my belief in NSC EK

There was me thinking it was all powered by elves and goblins, with the odd troll :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here