Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank god for The Daily Mash

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
but on serious note, what exactly does UEFA do with all the cash? And FIFA for that matter.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Love this bit

""When it comes to preying on the feeble-minded it makes Scientology look all fiddly and complicated.""

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
but on serious note, what exactly does UEFA do with all the cash? And FIFA for that matter.

finished_pocket.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
yes indeed. i suppose i mean, what is their official purpose for all the cash they collect? just a big prize money pot (after expenses of course)?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
god knows what they do with that money - tbh i don't really care for I am not one to spend that amount of money to watch, what is for me, a meaningless football match. All i know is I really liked this bit;

"A spokesman said: "A few years ago we, along with the national football associations of Western Europe, conducted a detailed study of our customer base and were delighted to discover they were all chimpanzees."

bluestt

Feb 18, 2011
Wayne Hayes, a season ticket holder from Hatfield said: "Leave it aaaht. A hundred a seventy six nicker? You must think I'm some kind of fackin' moron. Do you take Visa Electron?"

Brilliant.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
£176 PLUS £26 administration fee.

What the f*** do you have to pay £26 quid on admin for except to pay for that corurpt twat blatters private jet?

I think the tickets come in one of these bags:

images

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here