Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank fook Christmas is nearly over.

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
I'm taking over from Giles Brandreth as Buttons at the Crawley Hawth from January 2nd til February 28th. Buy one ticket, get 7 free. Come on folks, fill those seats. Panto IS still funny in February.

After that I move closer to home. See me, Penelope Keith and Samantha Janus in the new, hilarious, cheeky farce by Dennis Waterman "Whoops! There Go My Knickers!" at the Theatre Royal Brighton. Matinee's every day from 6am.

Would go to that just to hear him sing the theme tune .....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don't like doing anything for more than about 2 days. I get bored on my holidays to be honest. t.

I must admit the thought of sitting on a beach or round a swimming pool for longer than a day fills me with absolute dread. Have changed my holidays now to visiting cities that actually interest me.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This Christmas has been an absolute shocker :down::nono:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Well, I have been out of the country for roughly 8 out of the last 10 years and the two I stayed home for I enjoyed but they remind me why I go away. Sod Christmas go away and enjoy yourself. The one thing I do miss is the Xmas day dinner, so I am having it this Sunday when I am back. :thumbup::) So stop the moaning and do something about it! :)

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I always think the build up to Christmas is the best part of it. Quite enjoy the few days after too. Not really into new year though, unless you are young it's just a bit too much effort.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well, I have been out of the country for roughly 8 out of the last 10 years and the two I stayed home for I enjoyed but they remind me why I go away. Sod Christmas go away and enjoy yourself. The one thing I do miss is the Xmas day dinner, so I am having it this Sunday when I am back. :thumbup::) So stop the moaning and do something about it! :)

Tricky as my Step Dad gets upest if I'm not about for Chrimbo after my Mum died so bit hard. Next year though, **** the old ****, I'm going to stay in my field in Cornwall well away from all this nonsense.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I know what you mean, as my mum would prefer me to be at home but you have to do what's best for the family.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I hate this time of year so much.

Soon be Easter and you can moan about kids and Easter eggs, religion, obesity and the fact you HAVE to discuss all such matters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here