Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Text from the Club on Christmas Day

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
I got a text but so did my son in law who is a Portsmouth supporter but has bought a few gifts for me. He was rather put out especially as he didn't get anything from Porstmouth.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
It is funny how people can honestly moan about this stuff. Although i didnt get any text :(. But wont complain the xmas goody bags sent out to my children was a better touch.
But then i bet people will moan that there wasn't a brighton shirt in it.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
What is this?! Texts yes but no card for me or the other 2 season ticket holders in the household!!
Burkes replacement out!!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
2 cards each with £10 discount vouchers if you spend £50. One text wishing me a happy christmas, which was OK but they could have left out the "looking forward to seeing you at the Amex" out because it sounded a bit "corporate" and was unnecessary.
Nice to see that some fans appear to have received gifts of one description or another, although we have all had the best present of all.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Nice touch by the club. Just like the Christmas Party for kids. And the Christmas Wish thing. And the Christmas card with all the autographs. And the Christmas tree in the corner at the Millwal game that some carnt within earshot in the North was farking this and farking that about. Carnt.

By all means beat the club up for on-pitch failings. But stop beating them up about every other damn Christmas thing. says WAY more about you than it does about the club. Sake! :rolleyes:

Agree with you totally on this

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2 cards each with £10 discount vouchers if you spend £50. One text wishing me a happy christmas, which was OK but they could have left out the "looking forward to seeing you at the Amex" out because it sounded a bit "corporate" and was unnecessary.
Nice to see that some fans appear to have received gifts of one description or another, although we have all had the best present of all.

The original wording was "looking forward to seeing you at the Amex now that Burke and Hyppia have gone" but it was amended :lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Nice touch. I think some people are getting a little bit obsessed with all this fans/customers stuff.

Agreed. Mine said "Happy Christmas!*"

* Other greetings are available. This greeting includes small parts and is not suitable for children under 36 months of age. Your Christmas may vary from the 'Happy' Christmas as stated. The transmission and receipt of this SMS message in no way guarantees a Happy Christmas and neither the Club nor any of it's associated trading entities or partners, accept any liability if the recipient does not have a Happy Christmas. If you are in any way disappointed with your Christmas, please return this text to the club shop, stating when and where you received it. Your Statutory Rights are unaffected - mainly because nobody has ever worked out what Statutory Rights actually means, or even cares. This text message and the seasonal sentiment contained there within remains at all times the property of the Club.

Caution
One of our strikers clean through on goal with only the keeper to beat represents a choking hazard.

To stop receiving future messages, please text "FVCK OFF" to the quoted number.

What's corporate about that? :shrug:

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
2 texts, and another about a £10 voucher....although i've not actually received a card with it in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here