Texas Chainsaw Massacre - anyone seen it ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm watching it tonight (the new re-released one). Looks like there's some TOP GASH in it if nothing else. Anyone else seen it ? Whats it like ?

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
:clap2: dunno i aint seen it, but it sounds a right laugh!:clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Inbreds in the woods - I'll be glancing over my shoulder at the nature reserve on Monday, thats for sure....Pretty good though, always nice to see someone get hung up on a meathook innit.
And this thing about wearing someone elses face seems to be catching on since Silence of the Lambs.

Nice.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wrong Turn is better if you like mutant inbreds on a murdering spree Easy.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Easy 10 said:
And this thing about wearing someone elses face seems to be catching on since Silence of the Lambs.

Now that is a very good film. The new Texas Chainsaw Massacre film ain't nothing special, in fact it is shite

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I’ve seen both the original and last years remake and I thought both were good. Though I prefer the original.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gareth Glover said:
Saw that a few weeks back and enjoyed it Gareth. All good brainless fun.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Easy 10 said:
Inbreds in the woods - I'll be glancing over my shoulder at the nature reserve on Monday, thats for sure....Pretty good though, always nice to see someone get hung up on a meathook innit.

Nice.

Silence of the lambs and Chainsaw are based on the same real life killer they just have different dramatic emphasis.

The original chainsaw, which was so badly made, badly scripted and badly acted it hilarious, came before silence.

I think the real life killer is this chap, not sure on that though.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/crime/caseclosed/gein.shtml

Last edited:

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
Gareth Glover said:
Cabin Fever is more gory has more sex and is far better it is also only a 15 which is surprising seeing as wrong turn is an 18 and comparatively fairly weak.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Me and Mrs Glover both agreed Cabin Fever was utter utter utter utter utter utter Shite. It was one of the worst films I have seen in the last 10 yeras.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anyone see the original 'Dawn of the Dead' on the box a few nights back? Supposed to be an all-time classic, although the biggest shock was that for a 70s flick one of the main characters was black, and didn't get killed in the first ten minutes. Apart from that it was pretty shite.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think its known as a "cult classic".
Which basically means its f***ing SHIT, but lots of students like it.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Gareth Glover said:
Me and Mrs Glover both agreed Cabin Fever was utter utter utter utter utter utter Shite. It was one of the worst films I have seen in the last 10 years.

Spot on GG. I watched it last week and it was indeed utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter shite. If not worse than utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports