Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tex

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He was good in the first half but started to get frustrated. Could have come off sooner for me too.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tonight was a mixed bag but I feel he'll have a key role this season, once he and Baldock are on the same page we'll start scoring goals.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Very classy in spells. The threaded through ball to CMS with the outside of his foot was sublime!

Potential game changer when playing well as has the ability to really unlock defences.

Needs to get himself in the gym though and work on that upper body strength as gets pushed off the ball far too easily. Even Jake Robinson would win in a shoulder to shoulder with Tex :lol:

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Paddy, obviously.

Tex is the epitome of the luxury player. When we are dominating, and playing well, he can look brilliant. He did for the first twenty minutes tonight.

After they scored he disappeared for the rest of the first half. His second half performance was annoying - too many bad decisions, misplaced passes and losses of possession.

me.

Spot on. Needed 30 minutes of McCourt instead.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good first half, poor second. Far too lightweight and at times plays with his head down, as shown when a through ball would have put KLL one on one. Potential impact player from the bench for me.

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
It's funny how when he scored a few he was world class but now he's shit, he had a very good first half but did fade in second half might also be down to the fact he had 3 men round him all the time and he was limping at the end of the first half I don't think he's fully fit hence why he hasn't been playing evey game

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Thought his immaturity showed last night. He was playing in a bubble and not looking up. He lost concentration and was far, far too lightweight. He was a liabilty in his own third, regularly losing possession.
Should be kept back for the occasional cameo performance and not given game time over McCourt.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Thought his immaturity showed last night. He was playing in a bubble and not looking up. He lost concentration and was far, far too lightweight. He was a liabilty in his own third, regularly losing possession.
Should be kept back for the occasional cameo performance and not given game time over McCourt.
Agreed McCourt should be the starter and he's our player not a loan.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Paddy, obviously.

Tex is the epitome of the luxury player. When we are dominating, and playing well, he can look brilliant. He did for the first twenty minutes tonight.

After they scored he disappeared for the rest of the first half. His second half performance was annoying - too many bad decisions, misplaced passes and losses of possession.

I want to love him. But find that he irritates me.

Exactly this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here