Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tex, zardes/gayle, Marshall/Bennett

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Would love Vydra but cant see that happening. Wouldn't mind Forestieri either, and he he also being sold, probably to a championship club. Sky were reporting last night that a fee had been agreed with Leeds, but the player had turned it down as he wants to stay down south.

I agree forestieri would be a good signing quick and skilful player
Forestieri reminds me of a young Warren Aspinall. Has a touch of the wind up merchant about him, which is a trait I like in a player. We'll see.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Vydra was great against and Forestieri is terrific. Even though we played against Marshall I have never noticed him. How good is he?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Not actually fussed about Bennett, I know i'm in the minority.

Tex/Marshall/ would be great, Vydra would be pant creaming time.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Is it not out of the question Vydra will simply stay at Watford? They were calling from him from the stands against Everton ...

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
I know we really need to strengthen up front and out wide, but does anyone else worry what would happen if anything happened to Stephens or Kayal? I know Crofts is coming back but we don't know if he will fully recover, and JFC is yet to prove himself in a 4-4-2. Ince?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Marshall AND Vydra would be absolutely immense. It's been a window of suprises so never say never.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I know we really need to strengthen up front and out wide, but does anyone else worry what would happen if anything happened to Stephens or Kayal? I know Crofts is coming back but we don't know if he will fully recover, and JFC is yet to prove himself in a 4-4-2. Ince?
Yep....our midfield is not strong as Stephens blows hot and cold.
Ince isn't creative and jfc is league one at best,crofts is getting on and is well slow.

Need another kayal type player :)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Yep....our midfield is not strong as Stephens blows hot and cold.
Ince isn't creative and jfc is league one at best,crofts is getting on and is well slow.

Need another kayal type player :)

If Kayal is out of the side for a period of time I suspect we will go 4-5-1 pretty quickly, and on tough away trips, which is why someone like Tex would become invaluable.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Would love Vydra but cant see that happening. Wouldn't mind Forestieri either, and he he also being sold, probably to a championship club. Sky were reporting last night that a fee had been agreed with Leeds, but the player had turned it down as he wants to stay down south.

Foresters would be an Amazing signing

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Name doesn't ring a bell. Striker?

Yes, I flagged him in the League 1 players with potential thread in May.

I think he's scored 5 in 4 or similar. Fast and a good finisher, I believe (cue a nightmare tonight..........hopefully).

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
What about Nathan Dyer (Swansea winger) - out of favour there now and believe looking to move on to get game time? Maybe a season long loan?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

No-one can replace Kayal, but Ince and Crofts are decent enough cover, with JFC a good fifth choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here