Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tevez's Payslip?

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
It's in the public domain, ie Twitter, but if genuine is a glimpse of something NONE of us will ever receive in a fair few years of graft! And it's a couple of years old.

A8A8UWtCYAArubb.jpeg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He isn't getting very good advice. He should be............ That'll cost you Carlos. I'm sure it's a mock up anyway.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I can`t read the slip was it for a month and how much tax did he pay,i thought the players were all ltd companies and avoided paying large sums to the tax man, obviously wrong though.

£338,825 tax on a monthly wage of £747,287...spose he's going about it morally/legally to be fair. Paid more in tax in a month than most of us will in a lifetime.

Edit: He got a 7k bonus which isn't explained but that month he scored a 12-minute hat-trick.

2nd Edit: Actually that's all deductions, so tax and NI. It's for March 2010 so the last payslip of the year and his yearly wage is 7.9m.

Last edited:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Can't believe Man. City cannot afford to have their own printed wage slips :lolol:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Disgusting

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Without wanting to break the data protection act, as part of my job I have seen a number of Premiership players wage slips, and many of them are completely obscene!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'd be quite happy just getting that bonus every month

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Without wanting to break the data protection act, as part of my job I have seen a number of Premiership players wage slips, and many of them are completely obscene!

What job is that? Are you an accountant or something?

And Smith Did Score

May 9, 2010
Glasgow
Can't believe Man. City cannot afford to have their own printed wage slips :lolol:

They as many others do use an automated data process company. I used to work for the Worlds largest supplier of this type of document....and this ain't one of them! Still I presume his wages will be sort of correct and a world away from mine. Nice work if you can get it. I should have stuck in at Fishersgate Flyers!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here