Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tevez what wanker

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Like others say, at least he puts 100% in. No problem if he moves, the club get paid etc. I'd understnd if he went to Spain, he'd feel more at home there.

Yes he is a fantastic player but what a wanker.

He came to england with west ham took time to find his feet and was instrumental in keeping them up scoring the winning goal at old trafford
To keep them up.

He then joins man utd.Is a huge favourite whith the fans & scores a decent amount of goals whilst not being a regular starter in the united team.

He then makes the decision to leave united to join there local rivals is made team captain & helps city win their first trophy in 35 years.

Now he want to leave them aswell.

He has played & proved himself with 3 different clubs but has shown no
loyalty to any of them.

I maybe wrong but I'm sure he has kissed the badge on all of their shirts
only for him to decide he wants out.

He has been treated like a king by all & has repaid them by walking out
The door.

Wanting to leave his current club makes him a wanker? That means a massive proportion of professional footballers are wankers then; how many at one time or another during their career don't want to move clubs?

He's a twat.

GREAT footballer, but the fact that he hasn't even been arsed to learn a word of English shows how selfish he is.

I think your language is a bit strong, but I'm much more inclined to criticise him for failing to even try to involve himself in the culture of the country than for angling for a move. It's little wonder he doesn't like England when he's made no effort to adjust to the English way of life, and effectively lives in a Latin conclave.

Mar 13, 2008
Like others say, at least he puts 100% in. No problem if he moves, the club get paid etc. I'd understnd if he went to Spain, he'd feel more at home there.
The whole point of him wanting to leave is to be closer to his daughters, who live in argentina. So I wouldnt understand if he want to spain.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
His estranged partner is much more likely to be willing to move to Spain than England. There are also more (and direct) flights from Madrid to Argentina.

That may well be true, but it reeks of his agent looking to wedge himself up again, frankly. I must confess that it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he buggers off to Chelski - especially with it's favourable proximity to a certain Heathrow Airport.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
At £250k/week he is the highest paid in England, in the world? In moving, he would surerly need to take a pay cut. This is the test of his credibility. I am sure Boca could not afford that, not sure anyone could.

PG

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
He wont stay in England, i think he will go spain, could even see it possibly being onloan as cant see people meeting the price, he will need to take a pay cut. His a good guy i think just has a wanker of an agent.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
At £250k/week he is the highest paid in England, in the world? In moving, he would surerly need to take a pay cut. This is the test of his credibility. I am sure Boca could not afford that, not sure anyone could.

PG

Inter pulled out of the swap with Eto because they couldn't meet his £250k per week pay demands. If this was all about his family he would lower his pay to what Inter could afford. I.E. what they were paying Eto.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
His Mrs and 2 kids left Manchester after he'd signed cos they couldn't settle. I don't blame him atall for wanting to move.

I've worked at three clubs, and along with being staunchly attached to BHAFC (for life) I have had a loyalty to 'my' clubs - Carlisle United, and Djurgårdens IF. So on the 'kiss the badge' thing I can kinda relate. Living in Los Angeles I've been a fan of The LA Galaxy, as well as The Dodgers and The LA Kings - I don't feel 'divided' by any of this, except when BHA played CUFC, then I obviously wanted The Albion to spank them.

In another country and language, it's not only necessary and useful to learn the lingo - but interesting and worthwhile to exercise the brain and add another language to my education. So - if Tevez has declined to learn English he's either too dim, or doesn't like us.

wakokid

Jun 10, 2011
Lancing
He might be a bit of a tosser, who knows really? but is it just me, I really can't bring myself to feel sorry for these clubs... I'm sure they'll survive! ....... well possibly with the exception of West Ham. :whistle:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here