Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tesco's Ginger card

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
tum te tum... been idly whiling away these minutes with pedantry and badinage... rather hoping that The Spanish's boat will come in and we can resume the festivities. It would be a pity if this thread died a death.... it's been such fun and it wasn't even Friday!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Eh? Charlie Chalk? bloody hell fella that dates you...Devils Dyke Pub had one of them approx 10 years ago...are they still about?

Probably not, the food was rather poor, but I did like their spot-the-difference puzzles, always a welcome challenge between courses. Wasn't the Sportsman a Charlie Chalk as well ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Probably not, the food was rather poor, but I did like their spot-the-difference puzzles, always a welcome challenge between courses. Wasn't the Sportsman a Charlie Chalk as well ?

I think you're right.

I remember taking my lad there when he was about 5 and He's in his 16th year now,

Parents could enjoy an hour long wait for hot-wings which were still frozen whilst their progeny brained each other in the ball pit.

Happy days.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think you're right.

I remember taking my lad there when he was about 5 and He's in his 16th year now,

Parents could enjoy an hour long wait for hot-wings which were still frozen whilst their progeny brained each other in the ball pit.

Happy days.

And who could forget the sight of those emotionally crushed children looking on longingly at the padded assault course and slide, but unable to partake because their parents were too tight to cough up the £1.50 for them to use it. A slump in their shoulders and a stoop in their gait as they were summonsed back to the table.

"BRITNEY, get your arse back over here NOW, your chips are getting cold"

I could have wept.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
All i can say is that this is the reason iv'e always found the Harry Potter films too far fetched...............................

Whose has ever heard of a ginger kid having two mates!:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here