Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tesco HUDL2 - what a piece of SHIT

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Tony - you're showing your age, mate. Need to get down with the kids. Google it. :thumbsup:

pwned 

A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."

Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."

It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.

"Man, I rock at my job, but I still got a bad evaluation. I was pwned."

OR

"That team totally pwned us."

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Had my Hudl2 for about a year now. Had a few problems at the start, mainly around charging, but also the camera didn't work. But a software update sorted that out.

And I'm a tescos basher....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lo and behold, just had a text from the missus, apparently its started working again this morning. Lets see how long it lasts ???

I NEED that thing to be working, she gets dead narky when its buggered. Then we end up having to talk to each other and allsorts.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, the 12 month warranty was due to expire on 2nd December on this crappy Hudl2 (the "repaired" one), and its still twatting about. Dodgy charging, sometimes it'll come on, sometimes it won't. Can't be faffed, so took it back today, got a full refund, and used it to get a Samsung Galaxy Tab E instead, for £99 (£60 off this weekend apparently). I can see why Tesco have discontinued that piece of junk.

The Samsung looks like being a very nice bit of kit. Wifes happy, I'm happy. Earache sorted.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Amazon fire is the competition for the huddle. Got one for the grandson 50 notes. Now I see an advert on the telebox for black Friday 35 notes......that is unreal. Tesco huddle has been discontinued and I think this is the reason why.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here