Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tesco Hudl Tablet

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't waste your money on an iPad. Why spend an extra £200-odd on something that does the same, or even arguably an inferior job, to its Android competitors?

See the comment by Tinx above (#17), sums it up quite well. Whatever way you look at it, the apple product seems to be the preferred option, and you don't have to buy the very latest top of the range one either, this keeping costs down.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I just bought the IPad mini, lets run a book on how long it takes the kids to break it :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I really would buy an iPad there is no other tablet that comes anywhere near it for the quality you get.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Got the kids a hudl each for Xmas. Really good device.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Got one for my son....he loves it. I might be borrowing it.

:)

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I tried out both the Nexus 7 and the Hudl but ended up going with the nexus 7 which from what I have seen is as good as the ipad.

DO NOT be tempted to buy a galaxy tab, I bought two and they both had to go back because they kept crashing

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I got my son the Nexus 7 as the Hudl had sold out and I'm very impressed by it. I'm an iOS fan and have an iPhone 5s and iPad but the Nexus seems perfect for my 10 year old son. The Snugg case was an essential partner as I know it will be dropped sooner rather than later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here