Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terry - East Stand Upper

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Everyone ask the person next to you if his name is Terry..

If his name is Terry give him a whack...

Be careful tho, next The Terry Supporters Club, might want terry phobia kicked out of the Amex!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Terry in row u. Please shut the **** up tomorrow and stop criticising - get behind the Albion.

Thankfully at withdean I didn't have to sit anywhere near you. But over this season you've become unbearable to those near you. I don't care that you don't like Vicente, david, Hammond or Greer. Not do I care that you had a play with a stripper in benidorm. Nor do the kids behind you.

Please just eat a pie and refrain from spouting bollocks tomorrow.

Thanks.

Wow, and you don't have the balls to speak to him at the ground like a man?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps the OP can post later whether Terry is at the game ???

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
As we're on the subject... to the Scottish bloke in the same row of the same stand - if you don't want to watch passing football every week, go back to f**king Cowdenbeath.

You wouldn't happen to be in the North Stand? The old N1C?

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
please report back later on whether terry was there and at the next game on how hard he punched you.
I sense NSC gold thread coming our way :thumbsup:

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Dear mccraque

It has previously been pointed out to me that you have made personal remarks about me on NSC but I have yet to pluck up the courage to sit behind my keyboard and get personal. Personally I think that is never the best approach.

However, I can't ignore this thread that you seem to have dedicated to myself. I'm guessing from your comments above that you must sit very close to me and my mates in the East Stand Upper and you must also pay close attention to some of our conversations. I'm guessing you probably sit in the row in front of us. If so, please can I ask why you haven't been man enough to talk to me face to face?

Unfortunately I won't be at the game today but I look forward to discussing your insults above at the Blackpool game on the 20th.

Friendly wishes

Terry

Why don't you just send your 'friendly wishes' to the players next time then?

I'm with the OP on this matter (not literally 'with' him!) and cannot stand idiotic constant personal and venomous shouting at certain players, week in, week out! Spoils it for others around you who are probably really annoyed about you but don't dare say anything if you are that verbally aggressive to the players you have come to watch.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

I'm with the OP on this matter (not literally 'with' him!) and cannot stand idiotic constant personal and venomous shouting at certain players, week in, week out! Spoils it for others around you who are probably really annoyed about you but don't dare say anything if you are that verbally aggressive to the players you have come to watch.

now I have not yet been to the Amex but this is where I would miss the old Goldstone particularly the East Terrace one horrid little knob who started taking it out on any Albion player would get a quiet slap and that would be that.
as I have said before football is becoming a bit of a big girls game.
friendly wishes to you all

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

That is the trouble with women at football. They just don't get the banter do they?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
now I have not yet been to the Amex but this is where I would miss the old Goldstone particularly the East Terrace one horrid little knob who started taking it out on any Albion player would get a quiet slap and that would be that.
as I have said before football is becoming a bit of a big girls game.
friendly wishes to you all

Really? How about the constant abuse of Ricky Marlow, Robert Codner and a host of others in the North Stand? Eveyone used to join in anl laugh like ****!

Bobby Codner footballl geeeeeeeniusssssss anyone?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Really? How about the constant abuse of Ricky Marlow, Robert Codner and a host of others in the North Stand? Eveyone used to join in anl laugh like ****!

Bobby Codner footballl geeeeeeeniusssssss anyone?

Ricky Marlowe was misunderstood
just wish he had got himself a haircut:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here