Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Terrorist attack in Germany today

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Another Far Right terrorist attack - despite some tit trying to suggest such a thing doesn’t exist in a recent thread.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Was all over the news this morning (It happened overnight, not today), and was the first headline story on the BBC website.

Look back over the last couple of years. Apart from this tragedy, what other terror attack generated no immediate thread?
Im not talking about the media, just here.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
You find this funny do you??

Laughing and peddling your agenda at the expense of other people's lives.

You should be ashamed you prick.

oh please.
Whats funny is that the usual suspects are not spouting their usual dribbling over acts of terror, and I suspect most people, including yourself know the reason why.
What is my 'agenda'?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Look back over the last couple of years. Apart from this tragedy, what other terror attack generated no immediate thread?
Im not talking about the media, just here.

I don't have the time in my life to do so, but pretty sure there have been terror attacks in other countries that have not had their own thread.

But if you want to check, fill your boots. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents

Fairly sure if we had a thread for everyone shown on this list there would be no room for football discussion :)

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I don't have the time in my life to do so, but pretty sure there have been terror attacks in other countries that have not had their own thread.

In Europe? I dont think so.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Just stick to taking pictures of women from your office window and posting them on here without their consent.

You're a prick.

Are you drinking?

Anyway, my 'agenda' is?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Post the picture up perv.

We all know it's in your **** bank to help you in your 30 seconds of need prick.

You seem determined to to steer away from what my 'agenda' is. Why?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here