Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terrific effort lads

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Been a superb season, everyone involved deserved a lot better than what has happened in the past couple of weeks.

The luck hasn't 'evened itself out over the season', notably on injuries and opposition players going unpunished at key times in big matches. Tonight's equaliser being a classic case in point.

Really hope we can keep side together and have another good go at it next season.

strangersam

Dec 20, 2015
After tonight I couldn't be more proud to bea seagull
The players gave everything g, our support was incredible, and this season has been my favourite as an Albion fan
So ****ing proud of the boys, they deserve so much more than they got

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
hard to see how any more effort could have been put in from any team. Unfortunately the quality isn't quite good enough. Almost. But not quite enough. And that's the difference between promotion and another season in the Championship. Well played lads, now go enjoy the summer. Cheerio all, until August! Bye.

34 years and still counting...

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
steve sidwell take a bow, superb tonight

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Heartbreaking seeing Bruno so upset, he has been great this season.

Definitely my favourite 'Control the ball on your chest/thigh with a forward two yards away just because you can' player of all time.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I heartily concur.

The proudest I've ever been.

Well done lads.

Hey, shucks and all that shite, it just wasn't our year - again!

The fight goes on.

We are the best team left in this division.

And I finally get to see the stripes play, In the league, against Newcastle once again. It's been a long, long time.

Kosh

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
hard to see how any more effort could have been put in from any team. Unfortunately the quality isn't quite good enough. Almost. But not quite enough. And that's the difference between promotion and another season in the Championship. Well played lads, now go enjoy the summer. Cheerio all, until August! Bye.

34 years and still counting...

This - there is missing quality that becomes evident in big games but to fail to go up with 89 is unfortunte in the extreme.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Just hope CH sticks around to finish the job and take us up next year! What a great season it's been, brilliant effort by everyone and we go again in August, bring it on.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
CHINS UP EVERYONE
THE LADS DID US PROUD
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS ...................next season maybe

can I get on with my bloody move now?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
amex-l229-982348_478x359.jpg

Up the Albion.

Sourgrapes

May 14, 2016
All credit to your fans. Impressive. But in reality Wednesday won three halves of those games. First half you were all over us. Second half we contained you well and looked comfortable.
I

Threeagles

Dec 1, 2012
I really do feel for you tonight. That first half display deserved so much more, and as for Wednesdays goal, how on earth could that be given ??

If you can keep the team together then you have to be up with a chance again, but it will be hard as there will be a few offers I would imagine.

Watching Wednesday play over the 2 legs, I can see Hull giving them a good spanking in the final. Surely they will have too much quality.

Good luck next year...

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
We can smash this league next season.

Desperately unlucky. We're proud of you lads. :albion:

Newcastle, Villa and Norwich will have huge parachute payments in their back pockets next season, could be a lot tougher next year

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Newcastle, Villa and Norwich will have huge parachute payments in their back pockets next season, could be a lot tougher next year
You say that, but this is said every single year. There is no way Villa will be troubling the top two next season, in fact probably not the top six. And I'd fancy us against the other two, quite frankly.

It's down to Bloom though - he'll probably need to dish out a few pay rises to some of our better players in order to prevent unsettling the squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here