Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tennis

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
for toffs and upper middle classes init.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
To be honest I enjoy most sports and see Wimbledon as an event in our sporting calendar to be cherished. I have never really watched or followed cycling but so many do so good luck to them - I hope they enjoy it.

I love that we have such an eclectic mix of sports in this country, I just wish we were a little better at some of them :):)

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
To be honest I enjoy most sports and see Wimbledon as an event in our sporting calendar to be cherished. I have never really watched or followed cycling but so many do so good luck to them - I hope they enjoy it.

I love that we have such an eclectic mix of sports in this country, I just wish we were a little better at some of them :):)

We don't do too badly pound for pound. Don't let a disappointing football World Cup sway you.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Boring non sports.

Formula 1
Just a glorified merrigoround.

Tennis
Fay Middle class Males and Lesbian bulldykes sublimating their sexual issues behind a stupid game with stupid terminology.

Cycling
At least they dress the part, ie daft and boring.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Considering how narky some fans get when football is criticised it's sort of disheartening to see other sports getting slated on here.

Each to their own and all that surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here