Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Tenerife

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you are going to Boa Vista I can thoroughly recommend VB tours for any excursion you may want to do. Had a great quad biking trip with them last year. Look then up on Facebook or Instagram.
No we are off to SAL. But that sounds bloody excellent

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Been to Boa Vista twice. There
is very little to do outside the hotels. But if you want a totally relaxing holiday then it's recommended. Beaches are amazing but normally too rough to swim. Trips out are usually on the back of a pick up.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
OK - any reason?
theyre both excellent, if you choose either you wont have any major problem, I think cicar is bigger?, not that means anything, often a bit longer queue at their desks, but either are great and use other if you cant get what you need/sold out etc.

Even with excess insurance you'd have to pay the excess, fill in forms and claim back in UK. Both of those 2 will give you peace of mind, wont even ask for a credit card and whatever happens, you hand it back without issues.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wow, 30 degrees forecast in Cape Verde. Be interested in your feedback on CV compared to CD. Thanks for fish restaurant recommendation. We’re bang next to Plaza del Duque.
On the boardwalk from plaza DD , walk towards la Caleta and the restaurant at the top of the hill has a audience participation night, but if you eat outside you avoid that, the local fish / dorada is fabulous.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
theyre both excellent, if you choose either you wont have any major problem, I think cicar is bigger?, not that means anything, often a bit longer queue at their desks, but either are great and use other if you cant get what you need/sold out etc.

Even with excess insurance you'd have to pay the excess, fill in forms and claim back in UK. Both of those 2 will give you peace of mind, wont even ask for a credit card and whatever happens, you hand it back without issues.
Remarkable considering how cheap they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here