Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Temu shopping website.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Got 3 free gifts by passing on the code. All arrived - don’t look great quality but cost literally nothing.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
The adverts have gone weird again:

1692639470465.png

Fishing rods, spaghetti strainer, stationary cupboard, bag, headphones? And wtf is that green thing?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
It’s moved on:

1692993554782.png

Still have the weird dummy thing but now a bag that “(10% of people will choose)(more people buying plus)small”, an elephant, stockings? Or shoes and stockings? A lady, is the lady for sale? A erm what? It has four? arms.

Wtaf is this? It’s mental, they must be spending hundreds of millions to show people this nonsense.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
It’s moved on:

View attachment 165524
Still have the weird dummy thing but now a bag that “(10% of people will choose)(more people buying plus)small”, an elephant, stockings? Or shoes and stockings? A lady, is the lady for sale? A erm what? It has four? arms.

Wtaf is this? It’s mental, they must be spending hundreds of millions to show people this nonsense.
It's worked. I finally thought I'd see what it's all about and signed up and bought 2 shirts, a cap and some lingerie for the missus that she's now told me she won't wear. I literally didn't need any of it.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
It's worked. I finally thought I'd see what it's all about and signed up and bought 2 shirts, a cap and some lingerie for the missus that she's now told me she won't wear. I literally didn't need any of it.
Lol can you wear the lingerie and she the cap?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Bought a harness for my dog. The harness itself isn't bad quality but the plastic clips are useless. My dog had it off in 10 seconds.
Have you considered neutering him?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone tried the plastic lego like bricks from them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here