Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TelscombeGull R.I.P.

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't want to appear insensative but how did poor telscombe die.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I believe it was a ruptured aortic aneurysm. If these things are detected and are small enough they can sometimes be repaired. If undetected and they suddenly tear because the heart wall is weak, they are usually fatal.
It's more common in men than women.
More information for anyone worried about heart conditions can be found here : www.bhf.org.uk

D

Deleted User X18H

I am sure sadly he is the guy I am thinking of used to get the train from LB tall bloke with a goatee used to ride a m/bike........very very sad had a bit of banter with him on here about the trains:down: :down:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
FalmerforAll!** said:
That was me

I would like to dedicate all views on it to TelscombeGull and his family

Thank you for the dedication. I must confess tears were flowing as I played that and thought of TG's family. This is a cruel world sometimes. My prayers and thoughts with TG's family and may TG RIP

TelscombeGull

Oct 11, 2006
BN10
Hi. TG's wife here. Yes, hove born....that's the guy you are thinking of, and it would wind the hell out of jus for ages that you knew who he was and not vice versa. Thank you for all your kind words, I will print the thread later and put it in the memory box we are making for the children. Many of you have said that words can't help etc but actually it's fab to know that he touched so many people. Jus was an amazing guy and we are all lucky to have known him at all, even if not for as long as we would have liked. Many thanks, trude, seb and libby xx

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Sincere sympathy to TG's wife and children. Another young one taken. What a tragedy.

God Bless.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Tivoli Tourettes

Feb 25, 2007
Have only known Jus, Trude and the family for a short time. Jus was an exceptional character, lovely bloke, and a true biker.

I was totally blown away by the turnout at Rottingdean church for his funeral, everyone there caught a glimpse into what made Jus tick. Father Morgan oversaw a unique tribute (with some great music) to a unique guy

I was only just getting to know him when he died. Jus and I had discussed a biking trip to the South of France at a meal in central Brighton just 2 weeks prior to his death.

RIP Jus, you'll be missed

D

Deleted User X18H

Remembering Justin , Telscombe Gull and others lost down the years.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That's a very good call. Sitting around the Christmas table with my family I had very similar thoughts. I don't know if it is due to becoming middle aged and therefore more acutely aware of the brevity and precious nature of life or due to the rather good and cheeky red wine I've been drinking, but I can say i miss my very good friend Brod Sharman, Brighton born and a lifelong Albion fan more than ever. He, like Telscombe Gull, never saw the Amex and it's to my undying regret. Without people like these our club wouldn't have been the same. Watching us has never been the same that's for sure. Rest in peace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here