Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Television and cookery programmes.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The Hairy Bikers are touring Asia for their current BBC series. I glanced at the accompanying cookbook in Sainsbury's earlier. Made me very hungry indeed. I don't buy a lot of cookbooks but that one might tempt me.
Yes, looking forward to watching this for the food alone :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes, looking forward to watching this for the food alone :thumbsup:

I bought a HB cookbook and went through all the recipes and found one I really wanted to try and it ended up a disaster, all the quantities/proportions were out. It ended up an expensive failure,beware.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I bought a HB cookbook and went through all the recipes and found one I really wanted to try and it ended up a disaster, all the quantities/proportions were out. It ended up an expensive failure,beware.

I'd be slightly wary as their recipes don't tend to be the healthiest anyway. But boy do they look good.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Thanks for the warning - hopefully it should be OK. Watching the first episode on demand now which is probably (for me) the least interesting - Hong Kong. Really looking forward to Japan and (especially) South Korea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here