Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Technical issue - NSC related

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I'll try to be as precise as possible

So on a specific thread I was going to reply to massage via the quote/reply function.

The message came up and I started to type a reply, then clicked off the thread.

Now everytime I open the thread I get the quoted message in the place where you type message/reply and I don't know how to get rid of it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231118-113808.png
    Screenshot_20231118-113808.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 27

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...on a specific thread I was going to reply to massage via the quote/reply function.
Let's hope the replies don't rub you up the wrong way.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
You need to click into the quote too and backspace or delete it til its gone...if its still showing you haven't deleted it..

You need to click into the quote too and backspace or delete it til its gone...if its still showing you haven't deleted it..
I've deleted all the text within the quote, or are you saying you need to delete the bit where the username shows? I'm using a mobile... Maybe it's different?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've deleted all the text within the quote, or are you saying you need to delete the bit where the username shows? I'm using a mobile... Maybe it's different?
Place the back space key after the last character of text in the reply area. Hold it down until the entire reply area is empty

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'll try to be as precise as possible

So on a specific thread I was going to reply to massage via the quote/reply function.

The message came up and I started to type a reply, then clicked off the thread.

Now everytime I open the thread I get the quoted message in the place where you type message/reply and I don't know how to get rid of it
On my laptop, there is a 'remove' button at the top right (and a 'quote message' button at the bottom right). Works very well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here