Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Teams you hope gets promoted this season?

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Fulham
Stoke City
Coventry

Sunderland
Plymouth
Portsmouth

Newport County
Mansfield
Exeter City
Bristol Rovers

Halifax
Notts County

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Champtionship: Nottingham Forest - I think they'd bring a bit of fun and legacy without being all Leeds about it. Also in-laws are local up that way and all life-long fans and season ticket holders so an easy and good fun away day as a result from a selfish point of view.

League One: Sunderland, especially if Newcastle go down. That's a rivalry I'd like to see come back. No other preferences really or in League Two.

Woking from the National League would be amazing. One of my brothers has supported them home and away for about 35 years. I'd love to see them go up a couple of divisions.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Championship: Fulham and QPR (near by for away trips) and Huddersfield (had a couple of good days out there)

League One: Sunderland (my Mum is from there) and Oxford United (worked near and went to a couple of games a few years ago)

League Two: Forest Green Rovers and Sutton United (new teams to the league)

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Looking more and more unlikely but would love Coventry up.

A fan base that has really been through some shit times and an away ground I haven’t done.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
You hope that Pompey get promoted? That's a very brave call indeed on here. :nono:

Pompey is still a special game for me
Had some great encounters over the years

I wouldn't really want Palace to go down either
Enjoy the games too much

That said I don't want the f***ers to win anything

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Fulham
Stoke City
Coventry

Fulham - almost certainly going to happen anyway.

Stoke - no, they've been very rude about our loanees, dropped one and want to send the other one back (and not WBA either - they've been pretty ungrateful too, Clarke taken for granted and Molumby in and out of the team with arguments about whether he just runs around a lot). Blackburn on the other hand would be welcome - they really appreciate Van Whacke and Khadra ......

Coventry - yes, OK, they did well with our lads last year, bought one of them, and would have bought both if they could afford it. Got to feel affinity with them for their ground problems too.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Can't see Loftus Road as a great away day, one of the worst grounds I've been to.

Blackburn would be great, good experience for our two.

I'd like to see Forest up ... or Millwall as they're Mrs G's team

Short trip - never seen us lose there.....

Sebastian Pocognoli

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Fulham - almost certainly going to happen anyway.

Stoke - no, they've been very rude about our loanees, dropped one and want to send the other one back (and not WBA either - they've been pretty ungrateful too, Clarke taken for granted and Molumby in and out of the team with arguments about whether he just runs around a lot). Blackburn on the other hand would be welcome - they really appreciate Van Whacke and Khadra ......

Coventry - yes, OK, they did well with our lads last year, bought one of them, and would have bought both if they could afford it. Got to feel affinity with them for their ground problems too.

Stoke were my other team as a kid

I chose them straight after they beat Chelsea in the 1972 League Cup Final

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Championship, aside from Fulham looking like going up then Blackburn and Forest.
League 1, Sunderland, Wycombe and Ipswich.
League 2, FGR, Sutton, Newport and Harrogate.
Conference, Notts County & Torquay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here