Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Teams that don’t deserve success because of their away kits

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This season:
Spurs: the milky tea / hommous effort, you can’t be title challengers with that tribute to a an H Block dirty protest

Notts Forest: purple/blue peach stripes monstrosity, they deserve to go down frankly

1991: us, deserved to lose the PO final frankly with the infamous strawberry chewit wrapper. Moment we stepped out in that, I just knew we’d lost.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This season:
Spurs: the milky tea / hommous effort, you can’t be title challengers with that tribute to a an H Block dirty protest

Notts Forest: purple/blue peach stripes monstrosity, they deserve to go down frankly

1991: us, deserved to lose the PO final frankly with the infamous strawberry chewit wrapper. Moment we stepped out in that, I just knew we’d lost.
I LOVED the Chewitt wrapper kit. Maybe not the shorts though. Mind you, I wore a shell suit back then. So I'm not the best judge.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This season:

The Spurs 3rd kit from a couple of seasons ago that looked like tube seat moquette was horrendous. (Was dark with what looked like coloured paint splattered all over it).

Quite like that Forest kit.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
This season:

The official name of the colour of Spurs kit is ‘taupe haze’ would you believe

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I LOVED the Chewitt wrapper kit. Maybe not the shorts though. Mind you, I wore a shell suit back then. So I'm not the best judge.
Unfortunately you have to look at kits in combo, so the shorts just added to the horror. We soon followed up with a terrible home kit too inc stripey shorts (“convicts on a trip to the seaside” look). But I digress, this is about AWAY kits :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I hate Liverpool’s ‘Pacers’ away kit so much that I quite like it.

1705854651512.jpeg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Chelsea beige

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here