Calderon
Towell / Crofts if recalled
Skalak
LuaLua
Baldock

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
------------------------------------------------Stockdale--------------------------------------------
Rosenior--------------------Goldson------------------------Greer------------------------Bong
--------------------------------------------------Bruno------------------------------------------------
Knockaert-------------------------Sidwell-------------Kayal-----------------------------Skalak
---------------------------------------------------Hemed----------------------------------------------

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
------------------------------------------------Stockdale--------------------------------------------
Rosenior--------------------Goldson------------------------Greer------------------------Bong
--------------------------------------------------Bruno------------------------------------------------
Knockaert-------------------------Sidwell-------------Kayal-----------------------------Skalak
---------------------------------------------------Hemed----------------------------------------------

I would take that with Bruno in holding midfield and LR at right back.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
There were a number of occasions yesterday when it was obvious that we would be better off with a left footed player at LB as Rosenior put balls out of play when passing down the line. Unless Bong is not match fit (can't understand why he wouldn't be by now) then I would play him at LB. Rosenior is an invaluable member of the squad so would have him at right midfield with following team assuming Stephens' red not rescinded:
Stockdale
Bruno, Goldson, Greer, Bong
Rosenior Sidwell, Kayal, Knockhaert
Hemed, Wilson

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
---------------------- Stockdale ----------------------
Bruno ------ Greer ------ Goldson ----- Rosenior
Murphy ------ Sidwell ------ Kayal ------ Skalak
----------------------- Knockeart ----------------------
------------------------ Hemed ------------------------

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Stockdale
Bruno Goldson Greer Rosenior
Knockaert Sidwell Kayal Skalak
Hemed Wilson​

Subs
Maenpaa; Calderon, Bong; Towell, Murphy, LuaLua; Akindayini

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Stockdale
Bruno Goldson Greer Rosenior
Knockaert Sidwell Kayal Skalak
Hemed Wilson​

Subs
Maenpaa; Calderon, Bong; Towell, Murphy, LuaLua; Akindayini
This except Baldock for Akindayini on the bench (obviously).

cobbyseagull

Jul 31, 2008
Skalak should start, his set play delivery gives us another dimension, surprised he didn't come on at boro instead of lualua.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Got to play Lualua from the start as he cannot get into the game coming off the bench.

I think we need more physical power than the two midgets Knockaert and Baldock. Not both at the same time. And no prizes for guesssing who I would leave out, out of the two.

I would play 4-4-1-1 in the away game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Got to play Lualua from the start as he cannot get into the game coming off the bench.

I think we need more physical power than the two midgets Knockaert and Baldock. Not both at the same time. And no prizes for guesssing who I would leave out, out of the two.

I would play 4-4-1-1 in the away game.

You are obsessed with Lua Lua who has done 100% of FA when he has appearred since his injury so much so that I would consider putting him on the transfer list when the retained list is issued in the next couple of weeks

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
You are obsessed with Lua Lua who has done 100% of FA when he has appearred since his injury so much so that I would consider putting him on the transfer list when the retained list is issued in the next couple of weeks
I think the problem at present with both KLL and Bong is that they need game time which CH has not been able to provide. Both players were fantastic before the injuries but sadly been unable to prove themselves since.

I would still be tempted to start with Bong at Full Back and play Rosenior in midfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here