Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team vs QPR

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
100% agree with this too. Picking out one (count them one) poor piece of play by JL, and suggesting that is a reason to hammer him, when Lopez has been almost exclusively appalling all season is, well, just plain wrong.

I didn't 'hammer' him. My point was that it's quite easy to find fault with our entire squad in the last few weeks, apart from Upson, Ward and Ince (though I suppose a few could question the latter two on occasions).

For me Lopez has done more by being average than most other attackers. We don't score many, and with Barnes and Crofts gone he's one of the few who seems to contribute to the few goals we score.

I have made no judgement on Lindegaard yet but from watchiing the game on Saturday i struggle to understand how people use that as evidence of Lopez lack ability and reason to be excited about Lindegard.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I didn't 'hammer' him. My point was that it's quite easy to find fault with our entire squad in the last few weeks, apart from Upson, Ward and Ince (though I suppose a few could question the latter two on occasions).

For me Lopez has done more by being average than most other attackers. We don't score many, and with Barnes and Crofts gone he's one of the few who seems to contribute to the few goals we score.

I have made no judgement on Lindegaard yet but from watchiing the game on Saturday i struggle to understand how people use that as evidence of Lopez lack ability and reason to be excited about Lindegard.

Fair enough. To each their own, although I suggest you learn to spell Lingard!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Fair enough. To each their own, although I suggest you learn to spell Lingard!

I'll make him the same promise that I made Agustein, I'll learn to spell his name when he does something worthwhile on the pitch. I've saved myself 5 minutes there already.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'll make him the same promise that I made Agustein, I'll learn to spell his name when he does something worthwhile on the pitch. I've saved myself 5 minutes there already.

Hopefully after tonight then.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
------------Kush----------
-----Dunk-------Upson---
Bruno-----------------Ward
------------Ince-----------
------Stephens--JFC-------
Buckley--------------Lingard
-------------Ulloa------------

Subs: Brez, Chicksen, Calde, Andrews, Dave, March, Kaz

FlashGordon

Mar 10, 2014
QPR

Defiantly think it will be a close game tonight. Hoping Lingard can step up form saturday and be the difference between the two sides. I would start with either Kaz or Buckley and change the dynamic and create more options out wide. Hope Dunk and Upson can create a good strong partnership like the Hull game and stop the threat of there new signings Keane and Maiga... I predict 2-1 to the seagulls!

VivaMG

Feb 3, 2014
Couldn't agree more flash......the fisherman does my head in, he even struggles warming up. Think he should stick to fishing and wrack off the football hes clueless.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
But we are not playing Palace and their 1 trick pony.

We are playing aside rich in skill and experience but going through a bad period of the season. Their midfield would crucify us if we played both Buckley and Lua Lua from the start with 1 man short in midfield.

A Palace side that are doing better in the Premier League than this lot did last year.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Team according to sky sports

Attachments

• team.png
    team.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 66

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
They could at least all wear the correct shirts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports