Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

team v reading

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If it was down to Lua Lua performance when he came on against Sheff Wed he wouldnt get a look in again this season.
LuaLua looked very rusty on Tuesday but he still got past his fullback as much or more in the short time he was on than Knockaert or Murphy did in that whole game. He's not gonna get back to form and fitness kicking his heels, and we need him back.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
LuaLua looked very rusty on Tuesday but he still got past his fullback as much or more in the short time he was on than Knockaert or Murphy did in that whole game. He's not gonna get back to form and fitness kicking his heels, and we need him back.

The only reason Lua Lua appeared to do better then Knockaert and Murphy was because by the time Lua Lua came on Sheffield Wednesday had realised the game was their's for the taking and had started attacking, which consequently left space for a wide man that wasn't afforded in the first half when they parked the bus!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Stockdale

Bruno
Goldson
Dunk
Rosenior

Knochaert
Stephens
Kayal
Murphy

Hemed
Baldock

Subs:
Maenpaa
Bong
Greer
Sidwell
LuaLua
Wilson
Zamora

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
Have a funny feeling Knockheart maybe left out on Tuesday, not been at his best lately and worried CH might see it as a chance to bring Bong back in.

--------------------- Stockdale ---------------------
Bruno -------- Goldson -- Dunk --------- Bong
Rosenior ----- Kayal -- Stephens ---- Murphy
------------- Baldock -------- Hemed -------------

I agree, then if Bong tires we can drop Ros back and bring on a fresh winger

Saturn

Vicarious
Feb 11, 2016
--------------------- Stockdale ---------------------
Bruno -------- Goldson -- Dunk --------- Bong
Rosenior ----- Kayal -- Stephens ---- Murphy
------------- Baldock -------- Hemed -------------

If Bong is ready then I would bring him back into the team which allows us greater versatility and a couple of extra options with Rosenior. Otherwise I would go with the above team with Sidwell most definitely dropping to the bench.

Aside from a last gasp winner against lowly Charlton, Reading are on a terrible run of result from their away fixtures and we should try and pounce on this by playing what has been our most effective 11.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Read B Gs post , from your reply it is you that has the shorter memory.
I agree 100% with B G, he was crass.

So was the rest of the midfield and forward line , shall we not play them for the rest of the season ? How you can make a judgement like that is rediculous it was a very difficult match as Sheffield We'd had 10 players behind the ball

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So was the rest of the midfield and forward line , shall we not play them for the rest of the season ? How you can make a judgement like that is rediculous it was a very difficult match as Sheffield We'd had 10 players behind the ball

not by the time Lua Lua came on as they had realized the game was there to be won and were going for it.

Last edited:

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Stockdale

Bruno Goldson Dunk Bong

Rosenior Stephens Kayal Murphy

Hemed Baldock

Subs: Maenpaa, Greer, Knockaert, Crofts, Kaz, Wilson, Bobby

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
KLL relies on his turn of pace to beat the full back he kept losing his footing in the wet conditions against Wednesday.
Conditions were shocking against Wednesday. Swirling wind and rain. Doesn't look much from high up in the stands but must affect the players.

Should be perfect tonight and I expect a higher standard of play generally.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Conditions were shocking against Wednesday. Swirling wind and rain. Doesn't look much from high up in the stands but must affect the players.

Should be perfect tonight and I expect a higher standard of play generally.
I think it was Sidwell, who when interviewed after the match, stated that the conditions were very difficult to play in.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Stockdale

Bruno Goldson Dunk Bong

Rosenior Stephens Kayal Murphy

Hemed Baldock

I'd love to see that team as it's the one we started our fantastic run bar March.

Bong is the best left back in the championship so hope he starts.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
.................................Stockdale................................

Bruno ...........Goldson ..............Dunk.............. Bong

LuaLua..,.... Knockaert............. Kayal............. Murphy

...................Wilson ..................Baldock.....................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here