NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I knew Ali would start. :lolol:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I knew Ali would start. :lolol:

Bold selection. Glad Duffy is in ahead of Webster.

Biss over Stephens? Tough one..... Biss can be flair getting forward, he's got goals in him imho compared to Stephens more controlled ponderous play, hoping Biss can keep his defensive discipline.

Ali J in, if at first you don't succeed!...........

I hope he plays a blinder but surprised tbh

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ryan
Webster Duffy Dunk Burn
Montoya Pröpper Mooy
Groß Maupay Trossard​

subs: Button, Bernardo, Stephens, Alzate, Connolly, Schelotto, Murray

Actual:

Ryan,
Burn, Duffy, Dunk, Montoya,
Trossard, Mooy, Bissouma, Propper,
Maupay, Jahanbakhsh​

Subs: Button, Stephens, Gross, Webster, Murray, Bernardo, Alzate

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I really hope the crowd can lay off AJ for a bit at least. He’s been picked to represent our club, regardless of how he performs let’s get behind the bloke. Pressure on him is huge, his career on the line, but it is his chance.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I really hope the crowd can lay off AJ for a bit at least. He’s been picked to represent our club, regardless of how he performs let’s get behind the bloke. Pressure on him is huge, his career on the line, but it is his chance.

Totally agree....... Not sure he is up to this level, but then again he was being asked by Hughton to play a defensive role he never played whilst becoming Eredivisie player of the year.

You do see the odd fleeting moment of something there, he was obviously great in Holland. Put him in his correct position, build up his confidence and let's hope today is finally the day.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Jesus Christ I hope you didn't drive this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here