Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] team v ARSENAL

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not grumpy but it’s a pointless idea.

Both Duffy and Dunk have been very good disciplinary wise, considering how many tackles and blocks they make.... they have also been 2 of our best performers for the last two years.

Yes Duffy’s red was brainless and Dunk shouldn’t have even been sent off yesterday.

Dropping the two of them to the detriment of the team seems beyond pointless.... you’d have a point if they had a string of red card offenses and getting booked every week but that isn’t the case.

Not even a smidgin of grumpiness perhaps...? :) Go on, it’s Xmas, let it go...!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No....but ive seen the Arsenal player on the box over the last two weeks and he does seem to like a bit or argy bargy ...and I dont think Florin is much of a wallflower...part gut feeling as well I guess

Romania versus Greece it is then, let the battle begin. Just don't get sent off Florin!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ryan
Bruno-Balogun-Duffy-Bernardo
Knockaert-Stephens-Bissouma-Propper-March
Andone​

Bank of 4, bank of 5 and defend for our lives. Hit them on the break late on 1-0 thank you very much.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We could try all out attack. like Everton did this afternoon.

That went well.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Would that be when he blocked our own shot or smashed the ball out of play to no one?

Or when he nearly scored and brought one of the saves that Eddie Howe praised out of Begovic.....

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
so Kayal gets written off although he played in our run of 3 wins and was pretty influential in that period.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I thought that the idea was to try to win games

In order to beat Arsenal we cannot rely on mistakes by them to score. On past form and ability in the Premier League I would see it as Albion not being serious of winning if the front four were not Izquierdo, Andone and Groß and one other. (NB: Groß takes right footed corners and March and Knockaert left footed ones, but we won't get many.)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
In order to beat Arsenal we cannot rely on mistakes by them to score. On past form and ability in the Premier League I would see it as Albion not being serious of winning if the front four were not Izquierdo, Andone and Groß and one other. (NB: Groß takes right footed corners and March and Knockaert left footed ones, but we won't get many.)

Doubt Jose will be fit........?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here