Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team to play West Ham

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The more I think about it, the more likely I think it is that Kavanagh will get a start. He's featured on the bench.

It's fair to say west ham are licking their lips at the prospect of us facing them with such a depleted back line. Probably 1 in 3 corners we concede will be a goal, which means we have to try not to give up too many and we need to give them something to focus on at the other end

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The more I think about it, the more likely I think it is that Kavanagh will get a start. He's featured on the bench.

It's fair to say west ham are licking their lips at the prospect of us facing them with such a depleted back line. Probably 1 in 3 corners we concede will be a goal, which means we have to try not to give up too many and we need to give them something to focus on at the other end
Average 4.11 conceded per game this season…….

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wensleydale Stephens

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Carlo Babybell-eba

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Hoping that Igor's injury scare is just that, and he can play. Otherwise the back four really is a conundrum - unless somebody finds WEBSTER down the back of the sofa.

From what we know of RDZ though, I think he's more likely to trust one of the young CB's than play a midfielder there. I think Kavanagh is at the head of the queue? If it's a makeshift one, then Moder would seem the best fit.
No Webby down my sofa but yes .. where is he?!?!

Stripey808

Jul 16, 2020
———————-Steele————————-
Hinsh——JPvH———Baleba—Estupinan
—————Gilmour—-Moder——-———-
Pedro—————Groß———-——-Milner
————-——Ferguson———————-

Lallana couldn’t run last night. He didn’t look right. I’m not sure Welbz has another game in him so soon after his great Spuds performance.
It looked to me like Lallana got injured within a couple of minutes of coming on. As you said he couldn’t run. Either that or his legs have gone completely?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
———————-Steele————————-
————-——Ferguson———————-

Lallana couldn’t run last night. He didn’t look right. I’m not sure Welbz has another game in him so soon after his great Spuds performance.
Noticed that, he didn’t look comfortable at all

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
———————-Steele————————-
————-——Ferguson———————-

If Welbeck can't start another game so soon, then this team. Moder's height will help for tgeir set pieces. JPVH, JP, Fergie will also be tall enough.

Centre back might help Baleba. Could be his break through game.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Could be Lallanas' last season in the first team and be time for coaching role. Don’t think we have older players in the U23s lately and that’s where Crofty started IIRC. Seem to remember that he came here with the promise of a coaching role.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Not seen it mentioned in the thread, but according to Lucas Paqueta’s instagram, he picked up an injury against Arsenal and will be out for around a week. So presumably misses the game against us? Or at the very least only fit enough for the bench?

He’s definitely their best player so could be massive for us if that’s the case.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I think moder would make a fabulous cb
Agreed - not sure if he's ready to start though.

Does anyone know what's wrong with Webster?
Transfer Market has him down as an Unknown injury since Nov 25th (feels like longer)
Possibly selling him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here