Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team NSC - USA Soccer Ball

hairygrump

Minnesota Gooooooooooal.
Aug 6, 2010
Takada. Is he as good as his hair?

He's one of our overabundance of skilled central midfielders. He's a sparkplug that gets places fast and takes good chances with the ball. Not a shooter, and not a hard man, but he's a slippery little guy.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
To bad we do not place White Castle Baltimore anymore this season--and they will lilkely not be around next year. This would be great to sing from the beer garden. I think SuperRookie would have a lot of fun with it!

Shame we cant say the same for their parent club :(

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
White Castle also markets its slyders in 30-hamburger boxes, dubbed a Crave Case. The figure of thirty burgers represents the number that can be produced on one of its standard grills at the same time. In some stores, a "Crave Crate" is offered, with the contents being 100 burgers. Many of these stores will offer the Crate, but not advertise it on its menu.

Is this true? you can buy a crate of 100 hamburgers?

Mind you if they look like this

300px-WhiteCastleBurger.jpg

then I dont think I would bother lol

Ayeready

Aug 4, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Is this true? you can buy a crate of 100 hamburgers?

Mind you if they look like this

300px-WhiteCastleBurger.jpg

then I dont think I would bother lol

A crate of sliders is exactly enough White Castle to give one hundred people the galloping shits.

Unlike the noble Jucy Lucy, the South Minneapolis specialty and projected cause of my first through ninth heart attacks.

Ayeready

Aug 4, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
That looks like a heart attack on a plate.

Not much good for the vegetarians among us.

Not good at all.

Funny; I just got back from my local where they were cooking these, but I can't have one because I'm trying vegetarianism for a month.

Wait, that isn't funny. That's not funny at all. Sob...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not good at all.

Funny; I just got back from my local where they were cooking these, but I can't have one because I'm trying vegetarianism for a month.

Wait, that isn't funny. That's not funny at all. Sob...

I've been 'trying' vegetarianism for 31 years - you get used to it after 25 years ...

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Any updates on the Albion/NSC Minnesota scarf idea? Liking this one.

Ford_Prefect

Aug 7, 2010
Another Minnesotan checking in. I've adopted Ashley Barnes because, although I didn't know what a 'FLAIR' name was, I figured a man named Ashley would qualify. I saw the club signed a new keeper, is he first choice, or just in there until Brezovan is fit? What are the chances of new signings, I would assume your new moneybags chairman doesn't want to open up a 22000 seat stadium in League 1.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here