GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
4836096556_96a6eedb40_s.jpg

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Nessy and Gary the Cat are the two unofficial mascots. I have posted a picture of Nessy on the USL Boards link. There are no known pictures of Gary the Cat.

Would you mind posting the picture of Nessy? I have looked on Google pics but found nothing and thats about as far as my internet research will take me :blush:

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I like watching Simone play. He is from Italy, and has a good nose for the goal. Good pick!

He hasn't scored yet though, can't have that good a nose for goal surely.

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
I have no idea either!:blush:
Send him my best and I look forward to hearing/seeing about him playing :rave:

At least 6 months before he will play, Baz Savage re ruptured again and was out for pretty much a year, I think.
I was in plaster for about 10 weeks but that was NHS not private!!

Ayeready

Aug 4, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Tarley needs some help. He tends to take an extra touch or too and ends up losing the ball. I think he has scored a few goals in the last could games. I think Tarley needs to play a little harder when he is out on the pitch.

Tarley is terrible, except when is is not. Every once a while he'll play a blinder from start to finish. All the rest of the time, he is 5 seconds too late to any ball or gives it away to the opposition.

I always start the game cheering him on and usually end the game wishing he'd been subbed.

He is one of the few players with his own song though and he has been with the "club" for quite a while. He Once scored 4 goals against Real Salt Lake in a cup competition.

Ayeready

Aug 4, 2010
Minneapolis, MN

He has been coming on as sub most of the time, but every time he does they start looking more dangerous up front. He is one of the few Stars players who don't seem to mind shooting from distance and that's refreshing. I don't know why he doesn't get more playing time.

I think he scored a goal that was recorded as an O.G. so his goal tally should be one better than it was.

Ayeready

Aug 4, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Would you mind posting the picture of Nessy? I have looked on Google pics but found nothing and thats about as far as my internet research will take me :blush:

We don't have a full size Nessy yet. I'm not sure if we ever will. I don't know if the mgmt was expecting us to cry out for Starry the Star or what, but I'm sure they weren't expecting Nessy.

To date, all we have in the way of Nessy paraphernalia is sock puppets and their logical extensions, the Vuvunessie.

4794899071_b657bf39a0.jpg

Also, someone involved in the supporter scarf design sneaked a Nessy onto it fairly early on. Class.

Hmm, I wonder if some of the stats have not been updated. He had a nice goal against Vancouver two matches ago. I also think he scored a few in US Open Cup play, which is outside of the regular season. I will check into this.

In my opinion, the forwards for the Stars have been lacking in goal production becuase they refuse to shoot. Cvilikas is seeing more playing time lately and is making better decisions.

Simone is not afraid to shoot if he has the shot. I do think he should be seeing more playing time.

What about Two-boys? he any good?

Two-Boys has not seen a lot of playing time as of late. Actually, I do not think he has played in the last 5-6 matches. I think he is creative, has good control over the ball. I think his downfall is his size. The SuperRookie is the official "mentor" of Two-Boys.

Off the pitch, Two-Boys is very friendly.

He has been coming on as sub most of the time, but every time he does they start looking more dangerous up front. He is one of the few Stars players who don't seem to mind shooting from distance and that's refreshing. I don't know why he doesn't get more playing time.

I think he scored a goal that was recorded as an O.G. so his goal tally should be one better than it was.

I thought he scored several times is US Open Cup play, right?

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Hey Soccer Boy,

Could you give us a bit of Guidance with shirt sizes over there.

What kind of chest size would your shirts(replica kit) go in.

i.e a medium shirt would be a 44" chest.

No official picture of Nessy, but then again, has anyone ever really seen Nessy? Stoo82 pulled my profile pic of the USL Boards. I also posted a picture of another possible Nessy sighting.

We do have "vuvunessies." The vuvnessie is a protected species, however, I dispose of vuvuzelas on sight. They should be banned in my opinion!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Soccer Boy - do they play the American National Anthem before all the NSC Minnesota games? They do at the Red Bulls. As a Brit I’ve got used to it now and find that I quite look forward to it – at the last few games they’ve had some very fit women singing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here