Team NSC - USA Soccer Ball

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
sent to my email just now from the Minnesota board...

Hi Mendoza,

Your registration of 'Mendoza' at USL Discussions has been denied. The reason for this is below:

Unverified Email

How can they send an E-mail to an address they cant verify??

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
I'm waiting to hear back regarding the sizing of them, as USA sizes are often different to European ones. Also trying to find out if you can have them personalised, reckon I fancy Gotsmanov on mine.

When you find out let us know:thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
https://www.esoccerusa.com/igsbase/igstemplate.cfm?SRC=SP&SRCN=clubgear3&GnavID=5&SnavID=&TnavID=&TID=2&CID=3

Check out this bizarre bit of ENGRISH I found when browsing their kit site.

Team MN 2

TEAM

"Customer first just, yet warm, pennies appreciate people takes choose surrender asked. Chance your tempt brighter happy, happy intense easy so quickly. Inside quality warm proven elegent supreme secret admire. Accomodations brand discount, more, whopping savor.

Senses jiffy, know treat inside artificial, adore, compact mega. Goodness does extra yourself triple stimulates."

QUITE.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
no two NSCers can have the same two NSCers as their favourite player (until each NSCer has been adopted an NSCer)

Does that mean I could Adopt Two-Boys? ???

Stumpy Tim

Look at all these "Jonny come late" twats. I picked my player and he's reserve keeper. If we're going to play I think we should stick to those positions. I'll proudly be reserve keeper for the NSC NSC team

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Look at all these "Jonny come late" twats. I picked my player and he's reserve keeper. If we're going to play I think we should stick to those positions. I'll proudly be reserve keeper for the NSC NSC team

That means i'm the first choice keeper! :ohmy:

Crayton has got MLS experience playing for Dallas and the only reason Joseph Warren has been getting 18 and a half games is because Crayton injured himself 45 minutes in to the season.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A wonderful 'give and go', sounds like something you might hear in Preston Park next weekend

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
That means i'm the first choice keeper! :ohmy:

Crayton has got MLS experience playing for Dallas and the only reason Joseph Warren has been getting 18 and a half games is because Crayton injured himself 45 minutes in to the season.

First choice, my arse. There's only one #1 and that's Papa Joe. Move on now with your crocked adoptee. As Two Boys says, Papa Joe is so big and strong, he's Two-Men.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
How good is my player, Simone Bracalello?

I am not sure if Max has a nickname. He does not see a lot of playing time. If my memory serves me correct, he has only played in exhibition matches and in US Open Cup matches. He has some good size and I think he can develop into a good central defender.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
BOSH
pic4.jpg

POW
gallery1.jpg

SHABASH
pic41.jpg

KAPOW
Photo7-3870.jpg

BOOM
gallery7.jpg

HOWZAT
gallery4.jpg

Chinese guy, get some Albion-NSC joint scarves sorted. They need to be sold here and in Minnesota.

Go on - you know you want to.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NSC fans, what's my boy MELVIN like?

Tarley needs some help. He tends to take an extra touch or too and ends up losing the ball. I think he has scored a few goals in the last could games. I think Tarley needs to play a little harder when he is out on the pitch.

What a thread this has turned out to be! I will adopt thier mascott. Although, it looks like they have not decided what it will be yet. But when they do, let me know and I will adopt it.

Nessy and Gary the Cat are the two unofficial mascots. I have posted a picture of Nessy on the USL Boards link. There are no known pictures of Gary the Cat.

for my college (high-school in the usa) i've got to do a study on soccer in america,

i don't suppose it would be possible for one of the NSC usa posters to PM me some details on any kind of youth programmes run over in minnesota or indeed the rest of the US?? :amex:

I will follow-up with you on this topic in the evening (MN time). I am suppose to be "working" right now.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I see they have drums and horns in their crowds, imagine turning up at Withdean with a drum and a trumpet, the stewards would have them off you sooner that you can say 'after consultation with the fans'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports