Team NSC - USA Soccer Ball

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ok worth mentioning

to who asked about whether Poke or Brezovan would be first choice goalkeeper - it will no doubt be Brez HOWEVER Brez picked up an injury during pre-season so for our first match against Swindon on Saturday we'll have Poke in goal

Lightning Striker - Sparrow is a fine choice , had a reletively quiet pre-season for us but will no doubt show his worth come Saturday
Fordprefect - Barnes is good , scored a few last season on loan for us and will probably start as the lone striker for us on Saturday , impressive and will take a fair few goals for us this season , although he is not the "25 goal a season" man that alot of people are hoping for (in my opinion at least)

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
for my college (high-school in the usa) i've got to do a study on soccer in america,

i don't suppose it would be possible for one of the NSC usa posters to PM me some details on any kind of youth programmes run over in minnesota or indeed the rest of the US?? :amex:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
for my college (high-school in the usa) i've got to do a study on soccer in america,

i don't suppose it would be possible for one of the NSC usa posters to PM me some details on any kind of youth programmes run over in minnesota or indeed the rest of the US?? :amex:

You could go and ask them
MSC Minnesota Stars Forum

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Carl Craig for me since all the players have gone. In fact, Carl was my first choice anyway - better to get a coach, fewer injuries.

Am I able to take on a coach?

Added to which he looks like a very hard bastard -
craig_carl.jpg

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
my boy Scott's parents are Eric and Lori ... he has a sister, Melanie, and a brother, Randy

at youth level he turned out for Wisconsin Badgers

040502as062r.jpg

@betterthangully

I have a Wisconsin badgers T shirt. It is very old and falling apart now, it features Bucky the badger giving the finger and says fuckembucky on it. It is my favourite T shirt of all time, it may make an appearance at an Albion game this season now.

Forgot to say the T shirt got me laid once as well. Met a girl from Wisconsin in Prague and she spent days following me around, marvelous scenes.

Last edited:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Wow.

1) This is the most amazing thread ever. I leave Minnesota and I log into the message board and I discover that I have a new favorite team in England and a player that I expect to be my muscle for when I get into it with hoodlums at the bar. My player of choice is: Adam El-Abd.

2) Pantani has chosen wisely. Why? Because Jonny Meyonger is a two-time league MVP and a former Liberian National Team Captain. He is a bit older now, but he is one of the best players in the league. Pantani is also wise because his avatar is that of Il Pirata, who we all know is the greatest bike racer to ever live.

3) tottenhamseagull has the cream of the crop pick. easily one of the best players in the league on the back line. he is also the fan favorite as he easily Wrangles folks from the ball. If you really want to have fun reading a thread check out the 1st Annual Andres Arango Photoshop Contest! 1st 2010 Photoshop Challenge! - USL Discussions

wranglerrodeo.jpg

Arango-wrangler.jpg

kyrw6nx74l1qbrku0rqm04u33r9oub-org.png

4401268583_daff975ccd.jpg

TheWrangler.png

Wrangle_deeznutz.jpg

TheWrangler2.png

4) Sounds like one of you folks is going to be in Tampa. Well, I am moving down there (tears), so send me a PM and we will hit up a FC Tampa Bay game and wish it was NSC Minnesota and Albion

5) Best thread ever.

6) I need to get me a jersey of my new bodyguard Adam El-Abd

I like you :kiss:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe we should introduce the concept of the 'Tailgate Party' when we get to Falmer

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

He's a great utility player, not the most technically gifted although since Poyet became our manager he has been great. I reckon he is greatly underestimated.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I seem to have picked a player who has no Twitter, nor facebook :down:

Ely Allen, Devin Del Do and Kentaro Takada all do though.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
It should be an NSC vs NSC game, not NSC vs Brighton game :lolol:
Need to pick a team from this thread to take on the STARS

Everyone who adopted a player?

I'm definatly in. As long as its a home match for us amateurs!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I'm waiting to hear back regarding the sizing of them, as USA sizes are often different to European ones. Also trying to find out if you can have them personalised, reckon I fancy Gotsmanov on mine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports