Team NSC - USA Soccer Ball

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wow.

1) This is the most amazing thread ever. I leave Minnesota and I log into the message board and I discover that I have a new favorite team in England and a player that I expect to be my muscle for when I get into it with hoodlums at the bar. My player of choice is: Adam El-Abd.

2) Pantani has chosen wisely. Why? Because Jonny Meyonger is a two-time league MVP and a former Liberian National Team Captain. He is a bit older now, but he is one of the best players in the league. Pantani is also wise because his avatar is that of Il Pirata, who we all know is the greatest bike racer to ever live.

3) tottenhamseagull has the cream of the crop pick. easily one of the best players in the league on the back line. he is also the fan favorite as he easily Wrangles folks from the ball. If you really want to have fun reading a thread check out the 1st Annual Andres Arango Photoshop Contest! 1st 2010 Photoshop Challenge! - USL Discussions

wranglerrodeo.jpg

Arango-wrangler.jpg

kyrw6nx74l1qbrku0rqm04u33r9oub-org.png

4401268583_daff975ccd.jpg

TheWrangler.png

Wrangle_deeznutz.jpg

TheWrangler2.png

4) Sounds like one of you folks is going to be in Tampa. Well, I am moving down there (tears), so send me a PM and we will hit up a FC Tampa Bay game and wish it was NSC Minnesota and Albion

5) Best thread ever.

6) I need to get me a jersey of my new bodyguard Adam El-Abd

GregX

Aug 4, 2010
St. Paul, MN USA
I finally got a pick right! Someone should also adopt Carl Craig the assistant coach, though I'll warn you: he's a Geordie. Came up through the Newcastle youth system and played a bit for Sunderland before he came here. He's a great guy.

Also, the team website NSC Minnesota Stars broadcasts the games for free, though I don't know if it will work across the pond. Wed. August 11 we play MLS-bound Portland. 9:00 Central Time (3 in the morning for you I think, enjoy).

Stumpy Tim

"Matty Extreme" is kind of nerve-wracking to watch in goals because he seems impulsive. He's had some good spells recently though.

Also, he has the ability to unleash the most virulent stream of obscenities when roused to anger. Which seems to be every 5 minutes or so.

That sounds awesome. Super swearing extreme bloke. I made the right choice. Is he on Twitter?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Kyle is known at The Rabbi!

What fantastic nicknames you guys have.

What's my boy, Max Lipset like - I picked him because he has the same first name as me (and there aren't many Maxes in English football).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
this appears to have grown somewhat over night, mental!
Chinese guy, get some Albion-NSC joint scarves sorted. They need to be sold here and in Minnesota.

Go on - you know you want to.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NSC fans, what's my boy MELVIN like?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
What a thread this has turned out to be! I will adopt thier mascott. Although, it looks like they have not decided what it will be yet. But when they do, let me know and I will adopt it.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I am looking forward to the *******Official Match Threads******** but I think Crodonilson is going to struggle with his most famous supporters threads

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've tried to join their site but you do have a long wait to be allowed to post
Me too. Waiting for approval. :(

One bloke on their site reckons he's going to try and get their club to try and organise a friendly against the Albion. That might be pie-in-the-sky for all I know, but it would be QUALLA going to Minnesota for a friendly before returning for the curtain raiser at Falmer in the CHAMPO.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
One bloke on their site reckons he's going to try and get their club to try and organise a friendly against the Albion. That might be pie-in-the-sky for all I know, but it would be QUALLA going to Minnesota for a friendly before returning for the curtain raiser at Falmer in the CHAMPO.

The trouble is that the seasons don't coincide - our pre-season is right in the middle of their season.

I think that we need to organise an NSC trip over there some time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports