Andersen
Whing Heath Elphick Livermore
Bangura Jarrett Birchall
Carole
Forster Owusu​

Sullivan, Hinshelwood, McLeod, Murray, Davies

scooter1

How soon is now?
I'd swap Sullivan for Andersen and Cox for Carole. Carole is a winger, I don't think he'll have any joy in the middle, whereas Cox is supposed to be a winger but is more effective in the middle. Andersen can tootle back to Reading as far as i'm concerned, I'd rather have Sullivan in goal and Fraser on the bench(who's supposed to be pretty handy between the stick)

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Sullivan

Birchall Bangura Jarrett Carole

Forster Murray (Let them bang the goals in again!!!)

Anderson, Hinshelwood, McLeod, Owusu, Davies

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I'd swap Sullivan for Andersen and Cox for Carole. Carole is a winger, I don't think he'll have any joy in the middle, whereas Cox is supposed to be a winger but is more effective in the middle. Andersen can tootle back to Reading as far as i'm concerned, I'd rather have Sullivan in goal and Fraser on the bench(who's supposed to be pretty handy between the stick)

How do you know of Tommy's bedroom habits....!

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
...................................................Sullivan....................................................
Whing...............Elphick......................................Heath.................Livermore
....................................................................................................................
Carole........................Birchall.......................Bangura.......................McLeod
....................................................................................................................
.................Owusu..........................................................Forster...................

Subs.
Anderson
Mayo
Hinsh
Cox
Murray

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Sullivan
Whing Elphick Heath Livermore
Birchall Bangura Cox
Forster Murray Owusu

Subs
Davies
Jarrett
Carole
El-Abd
Andersen​

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Anderson

Whing Elphick Heath Livermore
El abd
Bangura Jarrett

Owusu Forster Murray

Basically win it, hoof it, Flick it, score !

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
I think we need to stay with 4-4-2 as we've played that system all season, changing now will only confuse things. Maybe resort to 4-3-3 if things turn against us. I'd play Forster and Owusu up front and keep Murray on the bench 'til the 2nd Half and take off Forster. It's difficult to work out what are best forward line up is at the moment, not much time left to figure it out! But our front 2 are only as good as the service from behind them. We need ball winners and good passers, but most of all we need a back 4 that really know what they're doing, and one of them needs a BIG mouth to organise them. I think we should where possible use squad players and not loan players to try and keep continuity. Having too many loan players on the field at the same time is not good for understanding, I know they're all professionals but no one knows each others strengths and weaknesses that quickly and that includes Mr Slade.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sullivan

Whing
Heath
Elphick
Livermore (lack of options)

Cox
Bangura
Jarratt

Murray

Forster
Owusu

El-Abd, Fraser, Carole, Birchall, Davies
4-3-3 type formation is what i would like to see

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
All out attack

Andersen

Whing
Heath
Elphick
Livermore

Jarrett
Bangura

Davies
Forster
Murray

Owusu

Sullivan - El Abd - Birchall - McCleod - Carole

No point playing wingers, none of them except McLard can cross a ball. Lets play the way we have done for most of the season and lump it forward, and hope 1 of those forwards can latch onto the knock downs and flick ons from Owusu

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Sullivan
Cox Birchall Bangura Carole
Owusu Forster​

Subs: Andersson, Hinshelwood, El Abd, Jarrett, Murray.

Murray coming on for last 30 minutes. In my opinion, Jarret probably doesn't deserve to be dropped, but I have heard rumours that Birchall is a very good centre midfielder. El Abd needs to be on the bench because (in emergency) he can paly centre mid or anywhere across the back four.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here